Lollys Back

laurenasha

Gold Member
Okay so i've been hiding for nearly a year and have nearly 4stone back on :(:( I burried my head in the sand and let the weight just pile back on and slip back to my old ways of binge eating!!

On thursday I finally plucked up the courage to go back to my old ww class! I was so nervous!! Could feel my hands shaking and my heart beating while i stood in line to get weighed!! Then I nearly burst into tears when I got on the scale!!! My header Amanda is fantastic though! She is so supportive and told me to forget about before and start afresh!! She said I'm an all or nothing girl!! I either give it 150% or I don't bother at all!!! And she's right!!

The worst thing was getting back in through the door and facing the scales for that 1st time!! Now that that's done, I'm ready to start a new chapter and get this frigging weight off, once and for all!!! I am now 15st 9lb! When i joined last year I was 16st 13lb! And got down to 11st 13lb! A weight loss of 5 stone!! So thats 3 stone and `10lbs back on again!! I know I can do it, Its just keeping it off!!!

So if anyone wants to join me on the journey, then jump on the wagon with me!! Am looking forward to hearing from some old friends on here and making some new ones!!!

Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feeling alittle overwhelmed being back on the plan!! I used to know the pp of nearly everything I ate, and now i'm stuggling to meal plan for the day!! Do ww not put the cardboard calculator in the starter book anymore? I can't find my calculator, am not on esource anymore (and need a code to get onto it) and am a bit stuck with things to eat!! I suppose in a few weeks ill be grand when i get back into it! But I'm trying to be as good as gold and its hard when I can't figure out points :( Am working tonight and have loads of fruit with me!! Fingers crossed I'm not miserable all night through deprivation lol!! (I work in a chip shop lol)

Hi!!!

I'm going back this week too- starting all over after having my little baby boy. You can do it :)

Had a though night at work last night! Ate a baked potato with beans at work, but by the end of the shift I was starving and drooling over all the food lol! Ended up coming home and eating a tin of tomatoe soup with bread and chocolate moose that was over my dailys! Not gonna Dwell on it though! I'll just count them i'n my weeklies! Thank god they are there for back up xx

Heads been busting all day! I wonder if my body getting used to the change of food???

It could well be the change in your diet. Are you drinking enough ?? I know I wasn't drinking anywhere near enough. I added the idrate app on my phone and I am drinking 2 liters a day now.
I went back to a meeting last week after moving home. I lost 100lb and then celebrated for 3 months lol. That saw a 2 stone gain. Oh well. Back on it now.
I lost 6lb my first week back so let's see how tomorrow goes. I'm an all or nothing girl too. Either obsessed with pointing or stuffing my face :).
We can do this x

Hey girls!

I don't think I am drinking enough! Have been drinking alot of coffee and sugar free mineral! Am gonna try and stick to water with sugar free squash!

Thanks for the support girls! Am back to it again! Can't wait to get the first week over with! Your right jo, going back was the hardest part but it's done now! Xx

Hey girls!

I don't think I am drinking enough! Have been drinking alot of coffee and sugar free mineral! Am gonna try and stick to water with sugar free squash!

Thanks for the support girls! Am back to it again! Can't wait to get the first week over with! Your right jo, going back was the hardest part but it's done now! Xx

Maybe it's too much caffine hun? if you have been drinking alot of coffee and don't normally drink as much it could be that, also caffine can make you dehydrated so that could be adding to it. You have made the first step which is always the hardest. Good luck for a lighter week ahead :D

xxx

Failed so far today with having more water! Have had 2 coffee and now a tin of diet iron brew! Was thinking of making chicken fillet with homemade chips (using the tefal actifry) and homemade garlic butter (using flora light) lord
I hope this is nice for my mouths
Watering thinking about it lol xx

Sounds delicious! I'm also back after two years - I had many restarts and fails, but after gaining back the entire five stone I lost no time is like the present!

Am subscribing :) xxx

Hey! Aw we sound exactly the same! This is the last time! We will do it together! Am making dinner at the minute! Will let you know how it goes! Adding cabbage to it as well to bulk it up x

Failed so far today with having more water! Have had 2 coffee and now a tin of diet iron brew! Was thinking of making chicken fillet with homemade chips (using the tefal actifry) and homemade garlic butter (using flora light) lord
I hope this is nice for my mouths
Watering thinking about it lol xx

Sounds yummy!!!

xxx

I'll be here if you want to vent :) What have you got for dinner? Just making ours now :) xxx

Dinner was yummy! Time to get ready for work now :(

Aww :( but just think how awesome you have done today! massive pat on the back!!!

xxx

Managed to stay within my dailys the last few days! Proud of that! Am working again tomorrow night and then am having a nice glass of wine on Wednesday night for a treat! I wish it was Thursday already for wi! I need the scales on my side to stay motivated x

Managed to stay within my dailys the last few days! Proud of that! Am working again tomorrow night and then am having a nice glass of wine on Wednesday night for a treat! I wish it was Thursday already for wi! I need the scales on my side to stay motivated x

yay wine time on wednesday! thursday will be here before you know it hun! I'm sure those scales will love you this week!

xxx

Back