Lolly's losing weight!

Cheers Lorraine, I like to bake a cake to take with me when I go visit my grandparents and this should be perfect :D

So Glad your little boy had fun on his bike, silly cars parked in the way :)

Your cake sound yummy-I eat them all if I make them :) but have a friend whos away on hold for 2 weeks coming over at the end of june, so might give it a go then :)

Well done on the bbq hun-You did soooo well.

You sound very focused on your weight loss hun, and well done for giving up smoking too.

Have a good eve.

xxx

So Glad your little boy had fun on his bike, silly cars parked in the way :)

Your cake sound yummy-I eat them all if I make them :) but have a friend whos away on hold for 2 weeks coming over at the end of june, so might give it a go then :)

Well done on the bbq hun-You did soooo well.

You sound very focused on your weight loss hun, and well done for giving up smoking too.

Have a good eve.

xxx

I'm awful for eating the whole thing too so ended up giving most of it to my aunt!

My 4th weigh in tomorrow and I need to lose more than a pound to get into the 15's. I'm pretty nervous, but have a feeling it won't happen. I'm trying my best to be super good and stay low on syns today, but for some reason I'm craving everything bad for me. Most days are easy on SW, but this is just going to be one of those days when everything is a struggle!

Sending you slimming vibes for tomorrow, good luck.

xxxx

If it doesn't happen tomorrow it will happen next week so don't worry :)

Good luck xx

Fingers.... and toes crossed for you :) xxx

hey well done you that great ;) xxx

Yay well done on getting into the 15s, 14s here you come :D

Do you get yourself a reward when you go down into a new stone bracket? x

Thanks girls so happy! On the reward thing, I don't. My first mini goal is to hit 15, so I plan on rewarding myself then with something i'll love.

That being said, I'm going out for a family dinner tonight and plan on enjoying it thoroughly and not counting syns, which I know is bad but I personally feel that it's no big deal for me to have one meal off plan every few weeks.

Although if I gain next week I'll end up eating my words (providing they're syn free!)

Hope you enjoy the dinner - you're right it's good for your head to have a flexi-day/off plan meal once in a while :)

Yep cant see how one meal every so often would hurt. Enjoy :) xxx

Hi everyone, had the worst day ever yesterday! Electricity went yesterday morning and didn't get it sorted until this morning, so everything in my fridge and freezer is ruined! Then I dropped my very full (of coins) purse in the shop and they spilled everywhere. It took 4 of us a good 3 minutes to pick them up. And then I reversed my car into someone :cry:thankfully there was no damage done and the man was super lovely about it. But wow, what a wreck I was. Wasn't too bad foodwise and just had takeaway sandwich for dinner (wish i had a gas cooker!) but completely back on plan today.

God things really do come in threes don't they :( You should be due three good things now after that lot of troubles.

Good for you for keeping calm and carrying on with good food :) x

Oh hun...what a day, but you stayed on track food wise :)

Hope today has been better. xxx

It has been thank god. Done very little but I think I needed a bit of a relaxing day after yesterday! Already a bit nervous for WI on Tuesday, but when are we never worried!

Glad you have had a better day hun.

yep weigh in are apprehensive days.

Hope you have a good weekend.

xxx

Back