long,depressing,confession.

Welcome back hun
I KNOW ya gonna kick ass with this
Good luck
Niki

welcome back rose oming back is half the battle we are always here to help you over blips x

Welcome back blackrose, don't beat yourself over it! Ya have seen where ya are going wrong and only ya can change. At the end of the day we are all human and not one person can say on here that they haven't thought about cheating, its crosses everyones mind!! Its not the easiest of diets but the results are what keeps ya going. Good luck!!

oh i hope so! i truly hope so lol -getin weighed on friday so not a full week but I'm goin and I will face the music. As long as I get going I dont care really. I just cannot wait for that ketosis swing to start -when I wake up feeling all light and energetic. OMG -bring it on! ;) ;)

Kick ass black rose :) kick the ass of those food demons in to oblivion! :D

Welcome back!

So, you fell of the LT wagon- but now you are determined not to let it get the better of you- That's the spirit! Time to move on and get back into ketosis city :D

The thing is... I think you should try to figure out what caused you to go off the rails as I think we all need to discover what our demons are. Only once we know them can we truly cast them aside. :devilangel:<----- *getting rid of that one!*

It's good to have you back. Wishing you the best of luck and here's a big hug from me :hug99: and also some positive vibes to keep you going... :vibes: xxxxx

oooh I am feelin the vibe man feelin it -its tellin me to drink water and kick ass msblonde stylee lol

I do need to work out some food issues, I wish I knew why I ate. I must have just pushed it from my mind. It may have been self pity but I hate that I would feel sorry for myself over yikky fat making food. Ick -I'll deal with it -for now I'm happy and inspired. Gotta get me some cleaning done -I've no bloody time for eating anyways lol

I'm soooo happy that you are even more determined this time round missis! Let's kick our (possibly big as it seems to be the only place that I haven't lost weight!) butts into action to shed what we need to! Believe me, it's like a completely new person that evolves from this diet. A more confident, determined and stronger person is just lurking under the surface...... :D

Hooray and hurrah!! xxxxx

YES!! I usually say 'there's a skinny girl inside me!...I ate her' but soon I'll be that skinny girl! lol

come on woman ! you can do this........... end of !!!

Debz xx

YES!! I usually say 'there's a skinny girl inside me!...I ate her' but soon I'll be that skinny girl! lol

:rotflmao:

That reminds me of that Absolutely Fabulous episode when Edina is trying to lose weight as a skinny friend from America is coming to visit ("But there is a skinny person under all this just trying to get out!")....... who then turns out to be blind! (sorry maybe bad taste for some) The unfortunate thing is that Edina gets well and truly ratted and allows the friend to feel her wobbly belly right at the end!

awww Debz I've missed ya!!!

ditto - big time.....:(

glad ur back on track gorgeous !

stick with it.....you know it works !

lotsa love.....'n' stuff....

Debz xxx

ditto - big time.....:(

glad ur back on track gorgeous !

stick with it.....you know it works !

lotsa love.....'n' stuff....

Debz xxx

lol n stuff ;) ;)

Hey BR, Ive been wondering where you've been hiding. Well done for getting the courage to come back on here and posting all that. I think best thing is to forget about it, learn what you can from it, dont let it get you down and get back on track. You can do it, you know you can.

Hugs xxx

hey she ra! Going great guns I see -good good -keep it up! Have you gotten any better at geting all the shakes and water into you? You know you'll get to your goal by your ever closer wedding day ya know -and even more definitely if you get gluggin the pure stuff!

Well, I was always ok at the water and Im doing better with the shakes you'll be pleased to know!

Me and the other half have had a chat and we're going to refeed soon.
Im having quite a few problems in work due to this and Ive got a week of 12 hour nights coming up.

Plus, I went to the wedding dress shop yesterday and they shouted at me and told me I cannot lose anymore weight, lol! So Im aiming just for 7 more lbs until the wedding methinks and then the rest afterwards. There is no rush and Im totally prepared to do it this time.

The main thing is...YOU...have come back, and in the long run will be stronger for it...you are so positive..:)..and this post proves it!

well done you...be proud, and continue your quest to you goal... you will get there...it was just a blip... good luck hun!

:girlpower: you go girl!

xxx

Back