Long shot, I know!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazz, 17 October 2006 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Just wondering if anyone has a scanned copy of the weightcare with cambridge book they could email me? My CDC doesnt seem to think she will be getting it...I think she may have to order a lot of them and doesnt want to be stuck with them or something

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misschief

misschief New Member

sound a bit mean! send me your address. I am a cdc in portsmouth. I will send you one.

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Kazz, your counsellor can order them in singles!

And should be giving this to you (although he/she can charge a nominal fee for it).

Mike

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks Mike...I'll make sure she knows that and get her to get me one,

Thanks mischief.....I will try letting her know they can be ordered singly and if I have no joy with her may have to take up this offer!! (Hopefully not though!!)

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Linda has a lot of these types of bookies scanned in her 'pooter......maybe try and PM her for you and see if she has it....:)

7. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Went and PM'd Linda......hopefully she'll come up trumps for you hun!! :)

8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks Nicole...ur ace!! Move to the isle of man and be my CDC lol

9. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Linda doesn't have the whole book scanned in...only little bits. sorry my dear!! :(:(:( I'd be happy to send you a booklet! so would Linda. We could find out who is closest and get that booklet out to you!! Darn counsellors who don't give out the booklets and stuff!! I just find it weird. That yellow book is the best money ever spent (apart from on Tetras and orange bars):)

10. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I'll harrass my own cdc first nicole, and see how I get on wit that...Thx!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.