Long time...no post!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Monsoon, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, haven't got the patience to catch up on all the posts, but made me realise, this IS my social life and I miss it!!! The week did get slightly better, apart from my son deciding to move out, it only actually lasted 2 days, phew!.(managed to get £46 change from the £1000 for the car :eek::eek::eek:). I lost 4 1/2 lbs on thursday which pleased me, but been a bit down as people have been calling me skinny and gaunt:eek:, they are blind, i still have a large gut to get rid of and I am certainly NOT skinny or gaunt, posted new pic, see - big gut!!! Jealousy maybe cos I stuck to it and they didn't!!!
    Anyway, will stop waffling and start reading :D
    T x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SamiAnn

SamiAnn Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great pictures Monsoon, ignore the stupid idiots you look lovely xxx

4. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Monsoon,
    glad to hear you had another good weigh in!
    Have you reconsidered your goal at all now that you're so close?

Did your partner ask again??

Guen

5. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You are looking fab girl. Ignore them all,it's a case of the green eyed monster.:D

6. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Monsoon, You are such a babe, ace pics x

Ignore the morons and carry on looking fab!

7. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    great pics hun. people just aren't used to seeing you with the weight gone. of course you're going to look different after losing over 8 stone! Don't let anyone else's opinion get you down, it's what you think that matters, after all - you did this for yourself right?

and for the records, you don't look gaunt, you look fab!!

8. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Wow 4.5lb on Thursday what did you lose on Friday??? People bloody annoy me ya fat ya skinny, well stuff em do whats right for you.
    This was also my social life to get me through LT and it is a great help to post or read it will get through you through.
    Welcome back sexy xxxx:)

9. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi Monsoon, well i think you look lovely in your new pics well done on your loss you look great! x

10. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    19 weeks to lose 8 stone 5 pounds , wow ! I think with people calling you that maybe its a big change for them too ? you know people open mouth then think later ops hehe . How did you find your 19 weeks of this diet ? LT . Rub off that willpower on me lol

11. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Monsoon - you look fab - take no bloody notice - a case of the Green Eyed Monster methinks!!!!

12. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good to hear from you! :) As has already been said, that kind of comment springs from jealousy so take no notice. They're probably wishing they had your kind of willpower and resolve and but instead sit their stuffing their faces and thinking of ways to put you down to make themselves feel better. You don't look gaunt hun, you look radiant. Keep up the good work, you're nearly there :D

13. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    2 Words!!!!! Jealous gits!!!!!!!!!!!!ignore them!!!
    And as the song goes...CARRY ON REGARDLESS!!!!!

14. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow Monsoon, what a transformation. You look soooooooo different and totally babelicious!

I know what you mean about stomachs - the downside of our gorgeous children!!! I carry all my weight there and know I will have a battle to shift it.

You hang in there, as Vicky said, you are doing this for you not them and you continue till you are happy.

How great is it that you are soooooooooo close to no longer being obese!! Fab!!!!

x

15. tishtash

tishtash Getting closer everyday

Diet:
    LT
    Monsoon, you look amazing! im relatively new to this only had my first weigh in today, but people on here like yourselves are such an inspiration! You keep at it girl and stop when ur pleased with the results as its you that owns ur body and has to live with it everyday! The supportive people are the people that will get you through this! Carry on the excellent work...its paid off as i can see in ur pictures x

16. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You look fantastic !!! Well done - you are such an inspiration to newbies like me. Week 2 on Monday

17. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks guys, i think i just have had a really bad past few weeks:cry: so everything always seems worse than it is, and I am totally over sensitive and paranoid anyway!!! also one person has been quite spiteful a couple of times now and that really hurt:( So yes I know, chin up, I'm nearly there:D.
    T x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh Tara, there's always one who tries to rain on your parade isn't there! Ignore the spiteful one - they are just jealous and catty and deserve nothing more than your distain!

x

20. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Tara... some people are like that, because they can't sort out their lifes and they think yours is going right they tend to get nasty , all I can say is don't take much notice , it is people like that that are not very well liked either . How to deal with that person is to say , what is your problem ? and then say nothing more . Time now to start enjoy your reward ! :) Well done girl xx

21. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I really hope you're not offended but has anyone told you that you look like Judy Finnigan? lol

22. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    LOL your proper mad you are x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.