Long time no see

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Good evening ladies and hello to anyone who has joined since the last time I was on (24th July).

Lots has been going on (moved in with OH, spoilt step kids, hassles with his ex-wife, current flat 'condemned' by Environmental Health so moving again soon) and SW went totally by the by but I am rejoining (with my OH) on Tuesday.

Quick apologies to people who were Friends on Facebook. My account was hacked so I deleted it with out informing everyone - apologies if I seemed rude.

Anyways, I hope you are all well and everything is going good for you xxx

hello stranger! glad to have you back and good luck with everything thats going on - sounds like a stressful few months!!
Welcome back to the plan!!!
xxxxxxxxx

Hi, I am a newbie, joined a week ago. Welcome back to the board and look forward to chatting with you :) xx

OMG what a hectic time you've had, fingers crossed the new place givves you the new start you need. I joined just last month and I look forward to reading your posts xxxx

Hiya am also a newbie, recognised your name from when I used to lurk at the other website dedicated to SW (don't know if am allowed to use the name LOL) It's nice to see you on here :)

Well....hellooooooo!!!!

Hey Hun...nice to see you back!!! Things have been pretty manic by the sounds of it all!

Hello. so glad you have come back, we can all look forward to your tips and ideas. Hope your heads in the right place now. nice to know your OH is going to class too, will make it easier for you to stick to it.
Welcome back old girl !!!!

Back