Loobylou is at target. And has gone and lost another 1.5lbs :0

Huge congrats! We all know what a long and bumpy road weight loss can be. Well done for weathering the storm and keeping your focus! Truly inspirational! :D

Wow!!! Well done LoopyLou!!!!
What an achievement and in such a short space of time!!! You are a true inspiration to the rest of us.

Kerry-Ann
xx

I can't wait to go chrismas clothes shopping, have so much to choose from now instead of the usual dark loose clothes i usually buy. Thanks for your comments, means so much. xxx Loobylou

:worthy:We're not worthy....we're not worthy!!! :worthy:

LOL! BIG BIG CONGRATS!!! You make us all realise that we CAN and WILL achieve our targets and more importantly, have given me my optimism and hope back!

And wowsers - 4st since March??? Fanfrickintastic! I'm trying desperately to get my 4st on my 1yr joining SW anniversary so you've done it well quick!

I find Success Express hard as I like to do, say, a stir fry and once it's all mixed up it's hard to know how to proportion it out so that it fits the 1/3:2/3 ratio. Maybe if I try and measure out everything in advance (1/3 noodles and meat and then 2/3 veg) and then mix it all then I'll know it's correct.

Can you give us some of your Success Express daily menus?

:worthy:We're not worthy....we're not worthy!!! :worthy:

LOL! BIG BIG CONGRATS!!! You make us all realise that we CAN and WILL achieve our targets and more importantly, have given me my optimism and hope back!

And wowsers - 4st since March??? Fanfrickintastic! I'm trying desperately to get my 4st on my 1yr joining SW anniversary so you've done it well quick!

I find Success Express hard as I like to do, say, a stir fry and once it's all mixed up it's hard to know how to proportion it out so that it fits the 1/3:2/3 ratio. Maybe if I try and measure out everything in advance (1/3 noodles and meat and then 2/3 veg) and then mix it all then I'll know it's correct.

Can you give us some of your Success Express daily menus?

Thanks Stacey, the key to SE is to measure out first then cook the food.
Heres menu i did. Hope it helps. xxx Loobylou

Wednesday
Breakfast) Crunchy Bran (B section) Milk (A section), Fruit.
Lunch) Jacket Potato, Beans 1/3. Mixed salad 2/3.
Dinner) Mash 1/3. Quorn & vegetable stew 2/3.
Supper) 2 Nimble wholemeal bread (B) Laughing cow lights. (A)
Snacks) 2 Mullerlights and fruit.

Thursday
Breakfast) quaker seriously oaty & thick porridge (B) Milk (A) with 1/2 a banana.
Lunch) Ham & pasta, passata 1/3. Mixed salad 2/3.
Dinner) Turkey meatballs in sauce 1/3. Vegetables 2/3.
Supper) Ryvita Minis (B) laughing cow extra lights.(A)

Friday
Breakfast) 2 Ryvitas* (B) & Laughing cow extra lights.(A) Yogurt with 1/2 a banana.
Lunch) Ham & egg toastie (B) 1/3. Mixed salad 2/3.
Dinner) Boiled Rice 1/3. Vegetable curry 2/3.
Supper) 2 Ryvitas* (B) laughing cow extra lights.(A)
*Split 4 Dark rye ryvitas for breakfast and supper*

Saturday
Breakfast) 2 toast (B) & Laughing cow extra lights.(A)
Lunch) Chicken 1/3. Mixed salad 2/3.
Dinner) Jacket potato & chilli beans in chilli sauce 1/3. Vegetables 2/3.
Supper) 3 Ryvita* (B) laughing cow extra lights.(A)
*Sunflower seeds & Oats variety*

Sunday
Breakfast) Scrambled egg, mushrooms & quorn sausages 2/3. Baked beans 1/3.
Lunch) Syn free quiche, (peppers, mushrooms, cottage cheese & eggs) 2/3.Pasta and ham 1/3
Dinner) Chicken breast, Mushy peas 1/3. Vegetables 2/3.
Supper) Crunchy bran (B) Milk (A)
Snacks) 2 Mullerlights and fruit. 2 toast (B)laughing cow extra lights.(A)

Monday Breakfast) 2 Weetabix (B) Milk (A)
Lunch) Tuna 1/3. mixed salad 2/3.
Dinner) Turkey meatballs in tom sauce 1/3. Vegetables 2/3.
Supper) 2 toast (B) & Laughing cow extra lights.(A)
Snacks) 2 Mullerlights and fruit

Tuesday is my weigh in day (7.30pm) so just have 2 toast for breakfast, ham sandwich for dinner and 2 toast about an hour before i go to WI. You can chose a better day for yourself.

WELL DONE! That's such a fantastic acheivement. You look so different and must be really proud of yourself. You are a real inspiration. x

Hi hun, sorry i haven't time to read the whole thread but just wanted to drop in to say a big well done on achieving your target x
You have done fab yourself well done, not far to go now. xxx Loobylou

Sorry - dunno how I missed this one Looby, well done you!! xxxxxx proud of ya x

BLOODY WELL DONE!
And in such a short time.
Soooo chuffed for you, chick.
xx

Thanks guys, just got to keep it off now which i am determined to do. xxx

Back