Loobylou is at target. And has gone and lost another 1.5lbs :0

I'm sure you will.
x

Hey Loobs, you know how I feel about your fab achievement, but I still had to come in here to say:smiley1842::26::23:all the best, be sure you really enjoy ur hard work, but never forget, "little pickers bigga knickers"!!!! must be remembered at all times lol;)

Hey Loobs, you know how I feel about your fab achievement, but I still had to come in here to say:smiley1842::26::23:all the best, be sure you really enjoy ur hard work, but never forget, "little pickers bigga knickers"!!!! must be remembered at all times lol;)
Thanks Nanny, great to hear from you. Them big knickers have gone in the bin, its littler ones now so i have more room in my knicker draw for loads. Hope your'e ok. xxx Loobylou

I can't beleive it but iv'e just been out clothes shopping and bought a gorgeous dress for partying (lol) at xmas, i didn't want to try it on in the shop as i was freezing, wet and had so many layers on it would have taken me forever so i asked the assistant if i could bring it back if it didn't fit or if i didn't like it as its a style iv'e never gone for, and guess what it fits and i love it, must be the first time ive never needed to take something back i'm gobsmacked. xxx Loobylou

I really am, its such a lovely feeling, i'm looking forward to xmas for a change, just hope i get invited to loads of parties so i can wear it.
Any offers. LOL. xxx Loobylou

cool, we wanna see photos mrs! x

Hi Rainbow, thought i didn't have any but just had a rumage through my family pics and found some, will post them soon with a full length present one. xxx Loobylou

Hi Rainbow iv'e put some pics in my album. Quite scary i'm afraid, you are over 18 arn't you? LOL. xxx Loobylou

looblou thats incredible,are you sure that was you,doesnt even look like you!!!you look fantastic honey well done xx
Thanks Victoria sponge, the pics are over a few years (cough) but was at my biggest in March this year. xxx

Just got back from WI and lost another 1.5lbs, if i remember right last time i was doing SW (12 years ago) after getting to target i ended up losing another 7lbs,Consultant told me back then that it was my body finding its natural weight, don't know if the sames happening. Iv'e gone down to into another number too. xxx Loobylou

get you missus!! well done :)
x

Back