Look Out Target Here I Come!!

GrannieAnnie

Silver Member
Been meaning to do this for ages.
Re-joined SW (again!!) in May and joined minis roughly the same time.

Hopefully this diary will keep me on track to target. I find the diary on the SW site a bit of a faff!! :)

Along with the diary I`ll atempt to put the world to rights, moan if I go off plan and tell you about my disfuntional family!! lol

So here goes:

Breakfast: Magic Porridge & frozen raspberries. Tea

Mid morning: satsuma & plum

Lunch: Chicken risotto, banana

Gonna have lamb chops for tea with new potatoes. Not sure what veg yet. Bit disorganised today.

Back again!!

Said I was disorganized yesterday, "mummy dearest" has just come out of hospital having had her third knee replacement. This one was one the left she`s had the right done twice.

OH looking over my shoulder as I type. He reckons I`ve made it sound like she has three legs!!

Oldest son has given us his old freesat dish and box. Dunno why he needed a new one. Only trouble is we don`t own our flat. It`s privately owned but managed by a housing association. So Had to speak to the housing association to get them to ask the owner for permission to put up the freesat dish. Why is life never easy!!

Surprised I`ve managed to more or less stick to plan today. Even if I`ve over done the eggs (quantity wise that is!!). Just have to try harder tomorrow.

Brekkie Onion & mushroom omelette
Lunch Boiled egg sarnie, satsuma, plum
Dinner Gammon, baked beans, SW chips

Had baked crisps for my syns and gonna have an Options hot choccie. Got a taste for them at the moment. No!! I`m not pregnant!! :D

Hello, I love the title of your thread. :)

sounds like you have had a good couple of days. Wishing you lots of luck in your weight loss journey. :)

Back