2015 - the year to get to target and stay there

Friday - thank goodness!

B: 30g Special K granola with blueberries grapes and little milk (HXB and HXA)

L: - at 3pm a chicken salad sandwich on wholemeal - HXB2 + 10 syns?
Then, confession a creme egg - why oh why - so that's what another 7?

D: I suppose a lettuce leaf shall do it? Have to work super hard in the gym tomorrow.

Saturday - EE

Weighed this morning as am out for a meal tonight and showing a 1lb loss so that's about 5 in total which isn't great but still down. Have set initial target of 10st which means 15 pounds to go :) doable?

EE:
B: SW pancakes - 25g oats, 100g FF nat yog, 1 egg with raspberries, strawberries, lemon juice and tsp sweetner yum yum yummy!

Hour gym class
L: coffee x 2 ham, salad, sun blushed tomatoes (3 syns) sweet potato wedges, balsamic vinegar

Vigorous house cleaning - work out number 2!

D: is out and not going to syn just going to pick healthy choices and not drink to save syns

HXA: milk HXB: porridge oats Syns: ? A few

Had Cajun chicken with salad and chips so could have been worse, did have a slice of caramalized onion bread but no alcohol and no dessert

Last edited:
Sunday: weight: 11.1
15 lbs to go

B: 30g granola, strawberries, ff nat yog (HXB)
Coffee with skimmed milk

Out again today - social life getting in the way of diets! So will be back tomorrow

Feeling guilty after yesterday so aiming for 0 syns today...

B: Apple, satsuma and a harvest morn cereal bar (HXB) 2 x coffee with milk (1/2 HXA)
Litre of water

L: jacket pot with beans, cheese 11/2 HXA and mixed salad

D: going to make the pasta from the mag - roasted chili and tomato pasta with salad and balsamic vinegar, all free :)

Green
HXA - cheese and milk
HXB - cereal bar
Syns: 0

Tuesday - EE

B: Special K chewy bar (HXB) with coffee (HXA)

L: working lunch, had 2 triangle sandwiches with chicken sweetcorn in - rubbish but all on offer so allow 8 syns?

Swimming

D: SW chilli with rice and salad made dip with quark

EE
HXA: milk
HXB: cereal bar
Syns: 8

So far so good this week, preparing for valentines weekend which will involve a couple of off plan meals.

Green day

B: Apple and Special K cereal bar (HXB)
Coffee with milk (HXA)

L: pasta with sun dried toms (3 syns) basil and little feta (HXA2)
Skinny cappuccino miller light - hope their free

Dinner will be: jacket pot with beans and salad

HXA: milk and feta
HXB: cereal bar
Syns: 3

Thursday: Green day

B: egg, sausage (3 Syns), ketchup (2 syns) brown toast (HXB) tea with milk (HXA)

Coffee with skimmed milk
Special K cereal bar (HXB2)

Didn't have lunch after big breakfast

D: jacket pot with mix of carrot, celery, spring onion, 30g cheddar (HXA2) and quark with salad

5 syns

Friday - EE

Got the new mag and might try an SP day or 2 next week to get over this weekends plans!

Had a cheeky weigh-in this morning as know I won't want to look sunday when we're away....and I saw a flash of a 10 :)

Anyway today: b: strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate (yum!) and a scone - 8 syns plus 1 tbsp no sugar fruit compote - 2 syns
Tea with milk x 2

L: rice, chicken, peppers, spring onion, stock
Coffee with milk

D: is slow cooker bean and veg chilli with Turkey breast shredded through with salad leaves and bit of quark instead of dip :)

EE
HXB: none and don't need one after the syns
HXA: milk in tea and coffee
Syns: 10

Won't be back till Monday but will be going to the gym tomorrow morning to core-burn off some syns

Monday - new week and back on plan after a weekend very much off it. I think I will weigh myself tomorrow to see the damage...

M: aiming for a green day today but didn't have any food at home to make my lunch so need to get something healthy at lunch, Prob be a jacket pot unless anyone can recommend a low syn microwave meal?

B: have magic porridge with me, HXB oats with 0% Greek yog and raspberries with a little sweetener

Tonight having sweet potato and mixed bean veg chilli - get all them SS foods in!

Not posted for a few days but have been good most of the time except few alcoholic drinks on Tuesday night

Today, Thursday green day fully on plan :)

B: Apple and Special K bar HXB
Coffee with skimmed milk hXA

L: jacket pot with baked beans and cheese (HXA2)

Gym workout

D: veg, bean and sweet pot chili with rice

Syns: 0
Damage control after the weekend

Friday: green

B: cereal bar (HXB) and coffee (HXA)

L: jacket pot, beans, cheese (HXA) and salad

D: rice, kidney beans in chill sauce, peas and cheese (HXB)
Tortilla chips - 6 syns?

Sat - yesterday was EE

B: poached eggs on 1 x wholemeal (4 syns)

L: choritzo quiche and salad (3 syns)

D: HM burger, bacon, cheese (HXA) salad, onions, SW chips, tom ketchup (3 syns)

Sun - EE

B; granola, strawberries, grapes, FF nat yog

L: a granola bar - 10 syns!!!!

D: lamb shank, onions, carrots, curly kale, mash with gravy (3 syns)

Back