Looking for a buddy for slimming world. Started 2 days ago!!

:553: Nearly the weekend YAY

Fabulous news aqua!! You're doing really well although not surprising with all your fabulous meals!!! Had a neighbour round this evening for dinner and had the new York chicken! He loved it! Have been good since Tuesday and plan to continue to be good but exercise has gone out the window in this weather.

Hi BMG. Yes that is a tasty recipe :). Must admit I'm loving all the recipes and the family are enjoying the variety and most are really quick and easy to do. Not surprised re the exercise - when I git in the car after class last night the temperature outside was reading 31. We've been melting in the office - glad it's Friday. On the local radio they say the last summer like this was 2006. It's so nice to be able to hang the washing out the night before and know there will be sunshine and to enjoy some lazy beach days and swim in the sea - not been able to do that for quite a few summers. Shopping all done last night before the weekend, making salmon and asparagus pasta from last month's SW mag tonight. Plan is get tidying dine tonight/early Sat am and hit the beach with a book and my ipod :)

Thanks Geordie, really pleased after the plus 0.5 last week with monthly - just goes to show the results do show eventually you just stick with it

Looking forward to more time on the beach this weekend :)

My theory is that if you stick it, it works. Some weeks you may STS or have a small increase like 0.5 but as you have shown it evens itself out the next week. The monthly fairy is definitely an issue!

Hi everyone, I too am struggling with exercise & I feel I'm having more syns than normal too so going to reign it in these last few days before weigh in. Hope everyone has a great weekend and big congrats on your weight loss Aqua, superb xx

Cookie I think we're all struggling in this weather. If I'm home it's fine but if I'm anywhere else I seem to struggle. I think it's the heat but I'm not gonna complain about it!

It's really hard in this heat. I can't exercise as I don't have time to exercise anywhere other than at home and it's just too hot and stuffy!!! Eating/drinking wise I'm finding it tough to resist those long cool ciders! I seem to be eating more crap too as don't want to be in the kitchen long.

It's really hard in this heat. I can't exercise as I don't have time to exercise anywhere other than at home and it's just too hot and stuffy!!! Eating/drinking wise I'm finding it tough to resist those long cool ciders! I seem to be eating more crap too as don't want to be in the kitchen long.

Sounds like your in my world. However we'll get back on track its just a wee blip, I'm ready to start again right now. When I cook I generally pig out less. X

I'm back on track today, was away at the weekend so no more alcohol. Going shopping tomorrow so shall be doing up a menu for the days ahead, so I only buy what I need.

X

Everyone's gone quiet! Is that a good thing or bad thing??? I stayed the same this week and happy with that. Back to work on Friday so Hopefully will have some off next week being in a routine!! Hope everyone is doing OK in this weather!

Hello, STS is ok, how are you feeling about going back to work BMG, hope you have a really good first day. Plan wise I've been doing ok, not done very much cooking at all purely because I can't be bothered in this heat but I'm sticking to plan all the same. I lost 1lb last week so hoping for 2 next week mind you we got the weekend coming up and that's always the trickiest time for me so any loss will be great really. X

Feeling fine about it but my two chickens who are usually asleep at 7.30 are both still awake. I have a great boss and a great team of girls I work with so I know it'll be fine. Will be glad to have routine in my life again. I couldn't not work or be a stay at home mum. I need routine to be organised. My sister is a stay at home mum and I wish I could be as organised as her. Would love to work part time but at the current time need the money..fair play to you losing 1 lb. Hoping that getting back into work will give me the chance to be more organised. Made burgers and chips tonight and they were good. Will plan my meals weekly to make sure I've everything in.

Feeling fine about it but my two chickens who are usually asleep at 7.30 are both still awake. I have a great boss and a great team of girls I work with so I know it'll be fine. Will be glad to have routine in my life again. I couldn't not work or be a stay at home mum. I need routine to be organised. My sister is a stay at home mum and I wish I could be as organised as her. Would love to work part time but at the current time need the money..fair play to you losing 1 lb. Hoping that getting back into work will give me the chance to be more organised. Made burgers and chips tonight and they were good. Will plan my meals weekly to make sure I've everything in.

Hey BMG good luck going back to work. I could never be a stay at home either, worked part time til my daughter was 3 then been back full time ever since. Great that you have a good team around you.

Back