Looking for a buddy - I have 100+ to lose

Muffin

Muffin
1. Put a little hot water into a ramekin dish, or whatever you have - thick mug or similar (about 2 desert spoons to begin with - you can add more later if necessary)

2. Add the pack (whatever flavour you desire) and mix it to a thick paste, so thick you think it's too thick!

3. Put into the microwave on high for just over a minute - if it looks a bit soggy in the middle put it back for about 10 seconds or so.

these are not endorsed by Cambridge but it is something different , I also when i was on lighter life I used to make biscuits out of the bars , they say when u microwave them the lose the nutrients x

Hi Leyla,

There's a sticky on the main Cambridge forum page that will explain how to make crisps, muffins etc. The one thing to remember if you're using a microwave is that some are a lot more powerful, and it's easy to overcook stuff, which ruins not only the taste but also the vitamin content.

Enjoy x :D

Girls you're making me wish i had some sachets to play with but i only got tetras for the week. I did make some jelly tonight but it could have done with a bit less mix o mousse
I've found if i freeze the tetras and take the out to thaw at room temperature after 4 hours they are the consistency of a mcdonalds milkshake!

That sounds nice , u will have to get some next week and try them , there is about 20 recipies you can make icecream and loads of things , roll on my bars dying for a chew x x

Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a good day today ... Thank you Mariah and redhead 66 they sound yummy might have to try them this week :D x

Finding it a bit of a struggle today. Its a week til my next weigh in and although i lost loads there's sn impossible amount more to shift. I do find that I'm seriously sleepy around 3pm which is not good for the clients at work! is anyone else affected by tiredness? This is the first day i have really fancied some real food - something savoury to chrw. But i will get through it cos I'm not going to fall apart after one measly week.

That is an awesome idea.....never thought of freezing the tetras!!! Just had a maple and pecan porridge....think i'll give that one a miss...!!!

Yes I have about 80 lbs to loose initially....and maybe another stone on top...see how i feel when i get there. At 5 11 1/2 don't want to be any smaller than a size 12/14....i like a bit of meat on my bones...just not this much!! :D

xxx

Finding it a bit of a struggle today. Its a week til my next weigh in and although i lost loads there's sn impossible amount more to shift. I do find that I'm seriously sleepy around 3pm which is not good for the clients at work! is anyone else affected by tiredness? This is the first day i have really fancied some real food - something savoury to chrw. But i will get through it cos I'm not going to fall apart after one measly week.

Hi ellafenella - I'm sorry that you are feeling like that today. You should be really proud of yourself for getting through the first week and the amount that you lost and just remember your not alone you got all of us girls in here to talk to! In relation to the tiredness i dont get tired i just feel really cold!

Its my dad's 81st birthday tomorrow & my sister is coming over to the Isle of Man (where we live) for the day and my mum's making a buffet lunch. When i spoke to my CDC about it she said it would be fine to have a lttle chicken and salad and shouldn't knock me out of ketosis. My problem is that i wll have to be super firm with myself or there might not be any left for the rest of the family!!

I'm sure you will do yourself proud - try and drink some water before you eat and it might make you feel full quicker. Hope you enjoy yourself! x

Crashed and burned. Did not scoff toast, biscuits or cereal though -all of which were available - looked at the list of SS+ foods, went to the shop and bought chicken breast and green veg and cooked it healthily so hopefully have not done too much damage. Its amazing how quickly you go from smugly knowing that you've cracked it and there's nothing to this weightloss lark back to mearly losing control. Tomorrow is another day_ i just hope i haven't knackered the ketosis. Night everyone good luck tomorrow.

Worry not.....like you say....you looked at the options and took the best one....back on it tomoz and no worries about a little blip....nighty night xxx

Feeling back on top of things this morning. I've even cleaned the living room windows and blitzed a bit more of my kitchen already this morning

Afternoon guys :)

Been a bit of a lurker and thought it was time to say 'hello'!

On day 3 (restart) so far so good and loving being back in control!

Hope everyone's having a fab day x

Back