Looking for a buddy - I have 100+ to lose

Hi girlies. I'm starting on packs tomorrow, I have 8 stone to lose, can I join your group please? I need as much help as possible!!

Ellafenella -Oh, that was really obvious as well trust me not to be able to work that one out!! Im 20 (I really hate admitting that because I think how can I be youngish and be like this?!) Anyway what kind of dogs do you have?? I have a crazy black lab shes mental :) Hope you have a good day too!

Hi guys can I join I've about 6 stones to loose and starting Tuesday can't wait just getting through that first week and stepping on the scales to see a your hard work paying off! Bliss :)

Hey leyla you should ne proud of yourself for dealing with it now instead of wasting your whole life being overweight. I have a 3legged border collie who is 8.5 and his niece who is 1 and out of control - but i love her to bits. Unfortunately because my knees are arthrtitic they don't get out for long walks lile they should. Maybe that will improve as i lose weight

Hi pinkprincess welcome to the group - the more the merrier as long as you have a signifcant amount of weight to lose. What age are you? - we'Re all ages.

thank you Ellafenella :) I have a big incentive as i am getting married next year so I know i cant just give up like i have done in the past with previous diets!! Your dogs sound soo cute .. Bella (my dog) is still only young but she has loads of energy i got her so it would help me lose weight by walking but i have a Social Anxiety Phobia so i find it hard but hopefully when i see more of this weight coming off i will be able to get out more :) Also hope your arthritis improves cant imagine how much that must hurt sometimes. x

Welcome to all the new girls , Pink Princess were are you from in Dublin im from Dublin lived in the UK for 11 years , Ellafenella my daughter is 18 months , I live with someone for the last 11 years but we are seperating its been going on since Jan and im hoping it can be finalised soon I want to go back to Dublin , the last few nights I had cooked for my daughter and he had some but now I let him do his own thing I used to do everything for him before the seperation

Please can I join you too?

I have 90+ to lose, and started SS properly yesterday.

I'm 42, live part time with my partner... he spends about 9 months of the year away working, no kids but a loony 13 year old Patterdale x Jack Russell. I did CD a few years ago and lost 60lb, getting to within a stone of goal, but then didn't follow through the steps and ended up putting it all on with interest :sigh:

I'm determined this will be the last time I ever do CD, so I have to make it work

V x

Hi RedHead66 :) Welcome back to CD!! Hope you dont mind me asking but how long did it take you to lose the 60lbs before? X

Hi Leyla,

I started at the beginning of April, and lad lost the weight by the middle of July. I stuck 100% to SS all the way, and was exercising regularly - nothing too strenuous just a mix of cardio and weights 4-5 times a week.

V x

LOL, it's not nosy... it's what's motivating me too hun :D

I know I can do it, and I'm not Superwoman by any means, so it's just a case of getting my big fat lardass into gear and doing it again!

This is my first attempt at this diet so I think its amazing how much people can lose on it and how quickly you see the results. To be honest I dont even know where my willpower is coming from i have never stuck at another diet this long before but i'm glad i am :) Also I know what you mean about loony dogs .. mine is currently running around the garden missing tree my inches :D x

WOW That'brilliant you must be so chuffed. I cuurently weigh 21 st and want to get down to about 13 or 14. To be honest - 17 would be a real achievement but wouldn't qualify me for surgery. I hope that i can be as focussed as you obviously are. Well done.

Hi redhead you did so well last time you know that you can do it again. I seem to have been dieting or gorging all my life - i just don't have a switch off button. Also i have never lost more than a couple of stone in all that time and have consistently put on more and more weight. I use all sorts of excuses like having kids, being in a car accident, giving up smoking but really I'm just a greedy cow who loves her food! Oh well.

WOW That'brilliant you must be so chuffed. I cuurently weigh 21 st and want to get down to about 13 or 14. To be honest - 17 would be a real achievement but wouldn't qualify me for surgery. I hope that i can be as focussed as you obviously are. Well done.

Thank you :) I am so chuffed ... I hadn't even hurt of this diet before until i saw it mentioned in a magazine and I was on it within the same week - i was in a really bad rut at the time but i can finally say now there is light at the end of a very long tunnel haha!! Surgery to help you lose weight? You can be ... this website has seriously helped me with all the pictures and stories e.t.c. You have all us buddies now as well right to keep you going. To be honest im really glad you made tis group because its nice to be able to speak to people in the same boat! xxx

Back