Looking for a buddy on shake that weight

jojo73

Silver Member
Hi there I'm looking for a buddy who is doing shake that weight or similar food replacement diet it's my 1st day today doing 3 choc shakes a day and water I'm currently 18st 2 lb....massive shock and the heaviest I have ever been all my life...I did do the Cambridge diet 3 yrs ago and did 3 shakes a day and in 14 weeks lost 4 and half stone .. So I know I can do it hard? Yes first few days are the worst but I seriously need to do this so if anyone wants to join me feel free I will encourage and be with you on your journey aswell as mine

Jo

Hello Jo and good luck I'm doing Cambridge diet. If you don't find a buddy join in on the other VLCD forums maybe?
Shake that weight looks quiet at the moment.

When are u starting ?? :)

Hiya hun,

It's my 1st day today....I noticed the thread was quiet which vcld forum? And will pop along

Thanks
Jo

Hiya hun,

It's my 1st day today....I noticed the thread was quiet which vcld forum? And will pop along

Thanks
Jo

Yeah do that hun :) I'm starting back tomorrow on Cambridge.

Come over to the Cambridge diaries section... Size12 please Cambridge these a few of us on that thread if u don't find anywhere x

Hi
im starting on Monday with shakes but going low carb over the weekend to ease myself in.
Im doing one from diet shack, same stuff I imagine as Shake that weight.
i lost 2 stone 2 years ago then fell pregnant and put it on again. Lost most of it myself but want to lose more so I'm back.
Currently 13st 7lb want to get to 12st by end of feb

Hi everyone, I'm new to VLCD and food replacement but am starting shake that weight tomorrow.
Any tips/support would be welcome!
Kate. X

Hiya Mrs b2b I'm on day 2 of shake the weight I'm having 3 shakes a day and lots and lots of water....I have done Cambridge few yrs ago and lost 4 half stone but packed in smoking so weight gradually crept on.....are you just doing shakes ? Or are you having heathly meal aswell as shakes ?....I have chocolate shakes as they my favourite. ...remember to keep drinking water ...are so keep occupied and take each day....I made myself goals so my 1st goal was to get through day 1 it helps ...also write down why you want to loose weight.....If you need any advice there lots of lovely people inc myself on here to help you through the journey .....just remember it's not forever x

Thanks for the tips Jo.
I was thinking of just having the shake the weight products, although it said that was 4 products a day. Would that be too much then if your only having 3?
My plan was shake for breakfast, soup for lunch (doesn't look as obvious at work!), shake for tea and a choc bar as a snack in the evening.

Hiya entirely your choice have you looked on the shake the weight website it's has guides on there as to how many shakes etc bmi.....it's whatever suits you really I just chose 3 as I was having 3 with Cambridge plus I always got option to have another in case I struggle x

Hey Jo and Mrs b.
I am about to start shake that weight tomorrow and would love to join you both on your journeys. I too have had success in the past with similar vlcds but am now at the heaviest weight i have ever been . Weighed in tonight at 18 stone 11 lbs and actually stood crying in the bathroom for 10 minutes trying to take it in. I had been mentally preparing to start the plan on Monday but although i realised i had put more weight on i didnt realise how much!!!
Anyway cant change what the scales say today but can tomorrow so lets give this 100%!!

Hi All im on day 3 of the CD but after seeing Jo's post I have ordered next weeks supply from stw. I have lost 5lb in 3 days. dont you just love a vlcd..xx

Hi Martine...we will all get there eventually but just think how we all going to feel this time next week in ketosis and feel amazing with our weight losses....yes it's hard but just think it's not forever x

Your right Jo , whats a few months out of the rest of our lives! Actually looking forward to a bit of control back in my life as feel that food has been too much of a focus recently and looking to get rid of that. Having shakes takes that worry away and . i can concentrate on other things xx

Has anyone tried the soups or have you just all gone with the shakes?
I got a mixture of everything on my first order to see what I like and how I get on.

Hi ladies, can I join you please? I started on stw on the 5th January and have lost 17lb so far. Although I have still got a long way to go as need to lose anothe 5 1/2 stone! I am trying to set myself small targets as that seems to be a massive hurdle! How are you all finding it? I'm having 3 shakes each day and lots of water and am finding it quite easy at the minute. Hope you're all finding it ok

Hey J Wow thats fantastic so far x I started the same time butam having 2 shakes and a meal . Have only managed 2 days of full shakes but hoping to have more and try fully eventually if i can. I need to lose another 7 and a half stone so big way to go xx I think drinking lots of water does help and its great for the skin as well lol xx Good luck on your journey x

I've been sooo good this week, stuck to my shakes, although a couple of days I've only managed to have 2 rather than 3/4 and I've been to the gym.
Had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I'm only down 1.5lb ? what's happened!!!

Hi.
Hope i can join in. Been on vlcd for nearly 2 weeks Lost 14lbs in first week. Weigh in again tomorrow. Hope everyones is going well

Hello to all!
I just started the vlcd today and am quite disappointed as I really don't like the shakes. I get quite obsessed with food when I'm trying to lose weight so it's been on my mind all day! Don't want to be a moaner but...lol
About to finish off the kids dinner and then making myself a meal.
Can somebody explain ketosis to me?

It's basically a fat burning process your body goes into when it has no carbs to burn.
Means it's burning fat hence the good weight loss. And it stops you feeling hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back