Looking for a buddy on shake that weight

Hi again all. Had 2nd weigh in yesterday. Lost another 7llb this week x

I'm doing well
Week 3 started yesterday lost 16lbs so far. My stats are in my signature below x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just realised if your on phone or ipad you cant see them
So start weight 13st 6lbs
Weigh in 1: 12st 7lbs
Weigh in 2: 12st 4lbs

I can see your sig from my iphone. I hope I have enough willpower to still be doing this in 3 weeks time! Did a big healthy shop today and got some sweet potatoes too. Not sure if I should have them though?
Also is low fat cheese allowed? I don't think it is

I don't think sweet potato is allowed. Some of the veg I know is allowed is kale broccoli asparagas cauliflower green leaves including lettuce and rocket, radishes.

Once you get into it properly it is easier. I don't even really think about food anymore.
It is just the habit of eating things when everyone else is, or eating someone's leftovers or having a pack of crisps or a choc at night or biscuits with your tea x

Haha I do that with my 10 month old always make him way to much food than wanna eat all his leftovers.

Haha no that would be desperate. he eats normal food now. He thinks he is about 5 been walking for a month already too!! He is like a little man.

Aww how cute, pretty advanced eh?
Diet wise I'm still on track BUT regarding my post on the 'water' thread about not being able to drink a lot of water..I contacted customer services and they said that without drinking the recommended amount I wouldn't lose as much weight. Which is a bummer I'm really hoping it's more than just a few pounds though.

Yeah he is a very eager little man.
Some says I drink so much today I have hardly drunk Anything. People always say the more you drink the more you shrink but regardless your still going to lose weight. Can't see it making a huge difference x

*sigh* I really hope so. Am hopeless when it comes to diets, I don't have the patience to see things through so this seemed a good idea. If I don't lose weight I'll be heartbroken! Thanks for the support
Having a stressful week with my son as well... You don't know how much issues are involved with having a special needs child until you have one!

With relation to drinking ive always done ok by just putting twice the amount of water recommended for shakes. Yes it waters them down but its up to a litre of fluids a day without really trying x

Thanks for the tip, I have been putting extra water in just because I don't like them too thick, but not doubling it. Will give it a go

I've fallen off the wagon! Got loads of family meals this week so will start again on Mon!

Me too. Went bowling and had a piece of pizza and some chicken. Crap!!
Not weighing tomorrow and getting straight back on the wagon hopefully won't affect my losses too much x

Back