looking for a buddy

Hi, I'm Emma and I'm on Day 2 on stw and I'm looking for someone just starting to buddy up with, as well as people who know what they're doing for hints and tips! The more the merrier, I find it so hard to diet alone :)

Hi Emma I'm Emma too, I keep
Starting and stopping, losing then gaining, it's doing my head in so I'm gonna start again tomorrow and hope for the best, need this weight gone x

Hiya! I take it from our almos Identical names you're Emma Louise too? :p All the best people are lol. Im at the end of day 2 now and stuck to it religiously so far. Ive had chicken and brocolli both nights with chilli and garlic and dont feel deprived(yet!) Although im hungry now so i might have a last cup of tea

Well done sticking to it, are you having milk in your tea? That's the bit I struggle most with as I hate black tea. Yes I too am a Emma Louise, I read your post earlier and said to my other half this woman on here is actually me, ( he thought I was nuts obvs) what weight are you hoping to get to? I'm 12st9 and would love to lose 2 stone. I'm getting married July and refuse to try dresses on till I'm smaller x

Have you tried any bars yet? I always stick to chocolate shakes only but wondering what the new bars taste like x

I want to get into the 10s at least, about 3 stone would be nice. Not bought any bars yet, thought I'd give the shakes a go first. Someone here suggested orange or peppermint essence added to chocolate shakes gives more variation if chocolate is your favorite. I like caramel to, not keen on fruity ones so haven't tried them. Yes, I am having skimmed milk and sweetner in tea and coffee. A skinny latte is my evening treat!

How you getting on? I STILL haven't started just keep looking at them in the cupboard I really need to Sort my life out and just do it x

Mums been in hospital this weekend so I didn't think I'd stick to it, but it's been less hassle to have a shake than to go and find food so I've done really well! Weighed today (only day 5) and half a stone off!
You just need to bite the bullet, clear your cupboards of bad food and go for it :-D

Well done Hun that's brilliant!, i tried to do it when my other half was in hospital and always ended up at the drive through on the way home. I'm going to start it tomorrow, I keep thinking up stupid excuses not to do it, even thought what's the point it's Christmas soon. Need to get in the right frame of mind x

Maybe you should wait till after Christmas? You'll have more time to psyc yourself up and less Likely to do it half arsed. If you start when you're not ready you run the risk of falling off the wagon andfeeling like you've failed! Good luck xxx

Hi, I'm Emma and I'm on Day 2 on stw and I'm looking for someone just starting to buddy up with, as well as people who know what they're doing for hints and tips! The more the merrier, I find it so hard to diet alone :)

How are you getting on? What have you lost so far? I'm starting tomorrow I think..

Back