Looking for a Shred Buddy!

I'm on day 3 level 1 and I think it might have felt easier. I wasn't swearing at the tv so much which can only be a good thing :D

exiguous said:
Starting monday too so.def be your buddy

Excellent! 32 days from now we shall be toned & nimble!

Em x

Well done Laura hope it goes well for you :)

Started properly yesterday daisy. I was sore when I got up this morning but totally fine now ready for it this evening (couldn't get up at my normal 5.30 am this morning) Looking forward to Bikram tonight too whoop

exiguous said:
Started properly yesterday daisy. I was sore when I got up this morning but totally fine now ready for it this evening (couldn't get up at my normal 5.30 am this morning) Looking forward to Bikram tonight too whoop

That's good you feel a lot better now,I've just done my 2nd day,it went better then I expected and wasn't as achy as I thought I would be when I got up this morning!

Excellent work :) I love these threads where people are making positive life changes introducing or upping their exercise and eating proper food.

Super work doll, I can't do today I have a game :(

Oh my god I hurt so bad - loosing makes your muscles even more sore! Looking forward to shred this evening though need to get some of the frustration out :)

exiguous said:
Oh my god I hurt so bad - loosing makes your muscles even more sore! Looking forward to shred this evening though need to get some of the frustration out :)

Loosing what ? Hope you manage to get rid of that frustration!

Oh lost a camogie game hon. yeah Shred did the job have to say did a little jog after it but no much

YAY welcome back, did you have a nice time?

Nice one, cant concentrate with the sunshine so heading for a shred :)

Back