Looking for a Shred Buddy!

Was super thanks hon I was so tempted to do level too as well but I got told off for over training on Wednesday so trying to hold back a little and just do smaller sessions harder. What you up to? Can't make myself work at all this week....ah well lol

Yea no good over doing it.Where did you get told off so to speak?Just chilling right now but am out tonight to see my friend's band preform,am looking forward to it,what you up to?

My camogie coach - we have training diaries. Going to see my bfs parents for the weekend. Luckily for me they're really nice people and I get on great with his Mum so I like going to see them. Friday night is treat night so go out for a dinner, I usually go for the salad anyway but its nice to have it out and one glass of wine. Hope you enjoy your night out doll - you can go guilt free having your work out done :)

Did wonder if it was your coach 'telling you off' sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned and that's great that you get on with your bf's parents.I may even dance(rock out)to some tunes later :0)

exiguous said:
YAY welcome back, did you have a nice time?

Had a great time thanks... Keep
Looking up results and reviews on 30 day shred, so amazing x

Well done :) need to get some longer runs in next week have a 10k next weekend

Yeah I do regular enough 10k's this is my 3 actual race in the last 7 weeks I think. I like them spaced out like that cause it keeps me running to have little goals. It's a lot more doable than you think :)

Just done day one level one... Enjoyed it... Just need to get some weight instead of using tins of soup lol x

Sweet mother of........ the burn in my legs from the squatting in Level 2 haven't had after burn like this from a work out since January or so did about 15 minutes run with it but F*#$. Ye're going to LOVE it ladies hahahahahhahahahahahahaha Tomorrow's weigh-day number 1 :s fingers and toes crossed all this ass busting is going somewhere....

just got it and done 3 days of level 1, not struggling as much as day one its the push ups though i have NO strength in my arms , went to do level two but no way i could do them walking press up things ha i need to build strength, although my bf been doing it 3 times a week level 2 and 3 each time and ive noticed his arms n back muscles r bigger. I`m defo gunna stick it out.... question is when wil i tackle level 2

When your ready! 10 days is a rough guide but when you feel up to level 2 yourself go for it.

just got it and done 3 days of level 1, not struggling as much as day one its the push ups though i have NO strength in my arms , went to do level two but no way i could do them walking press up things ha i need to build strength, although my bf been doing it 3 times a week level 2 and 3 each time and ive noticed his arms n back muscles r bigger. I`m defo gunna stick it out.... question is when wil i tackle level 2

Just done day two level one.. I'm aching where I never knew I had muscles.

Good Job sookie that means your doing it right!!! :D
Just done day two level one.. I'm aching where I never knew I had muscles.

Unbelievably going down the stairs will most likely hurt more than going up it! So happy I got shred done today despite vomitting all morning *SUCCESS*

exiguous said:
Unbelievably going down the stairs will most likely hurt more than going up it! So happy I got shred done today despite vomitting all morning *SUCCESS*

Wow that's determination...x

The problem is if I stop I'll find it hard to start again so it's better to stay going for the 30 days for me unless its a planned non-shred day because I have a game or training. Its now only 6 weeks to my holidays in Portugal so I gotta give it everything I've never worn a bikini and this year is the year!
Wow that's determination...x

Back