Looking for a Shred Buddy!

exiguous said:
The problem is if I stop I'll find it hard to start again so it's better to stay going for the 30 days for me unless its a planned non-shred day because I have a game or training. Its now only 6 weeks to my holidays in Portugal so I gotta give it everything I've never worn a bikini and this year is the year!

I'm sure you will achieve your goal...I just want to tone up my flabby thighs and tummy... I'm already planning to get either the 6 weeks six pack or killer buns and thighs next, just not sure which one x

Thank you dear xx
I'm sure you will achieve your goal...I just want to tone up my flabby thighs and tummy... I'm already planning to get either the 6 weeks six pack or killer buns and thighs next, just not sure which one x

Done day 8 of level one,part of me can't wait to start level two but part of me dreads it lol,Sookie I'm going to do the six pack one when I've finshed with the shred.

exiguous said:
The problem is if I stop I'll find it hard to start again so it's better to stay going for the 30 days for me unless its a planned non-shred day because I have a game or training. Its now only 6 weeks to my holidays in Portugal so I gotta give it everything I've never worn a bikini and this year is the year!

Yup.. Bikini year for you for sure :0)

Can't even begin to think of level 2... Lol j
I'm just amazed how the ache on my leg has gone... Let me know how you get on with the 6 weeks 6 pack xx

sookie said:
Can't even begin to think of level 2... Lol j
I'm just amazed how the ache on my leg has gone... Let me know how you get on with the 6 weeks 6 pack xx

Be awhile before I start it but i'll let you know.Yea was same for me with the ache in my legs,it went after day three.

Starting 6 week 6 pack along side 30 DS today - its 6 weeks to my holidays now and starting to have the beach blubber nightmares! 10 K on Monday cannot wait. Hoping to be 4 minutes faster than my last one. Down a half an inch on waist and hips this morning plus over a lb in weight down so its a great start to the day!! Happy Shredding my dears keep up the great work.

exiguous said:
Starting 6 week 6 pack along side 30 DS today - its 6 weeks to my holidays now and starting to have the beach blubber nightmares! 10 K on Monday cannot wait. Hoping to be 4 minutes faster than my last one. Down a half an inch on waist and hips this morning plus over a lb in weight down so its a great start to the day!! Happy Shredding my dears keep up the great work.

Well done on the inch and weight loss,thats great news :0) so are you doing the six pack one straight after the shred? That's good you have set yourself a goal for when you do your run!

exiguous said:

You wear me out just by reading your post. Lol x

I started 30DS yesterday, and am on day 2 of level 1 now which I'll do later on this evening when I finish work. I use MFP to track my calories and exercise, but it doesn't have the 30DS on the exercise list so I chose general circuit training instead, and it's calculated that doing 20 minutes I would've burned 208 calories... Is this right? It seems a lot to burn in 20 minutes?

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

laurenmay said:
I started 30DS yesterday, and am on day 2 of level 1 now which I'll do later on this evening when I finish work. I use MFP to track my calories and exercise, but it doesn't have the 30DS on the exercise list so I chose general circuit training instead, and it's calculated that doing 20 minutes I would've burned 208 calories... Is this right? It seems a lot to burn in 20 minutes?

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

I did read somewhere that it's in the 200 kal burn range. X

Hi Laurenmay - welcome to the 30DS club lol! The calories burned depends on your weight and fitness level but by all accounts level 1 burns 170 to 210 calories. The best part about it though is not really the calories it burns during the session but also the after burn with the combined resistance and cardio burns calories for hours. This is true for most exercise, infact 15 minutes of exercise in the morning releases endorphins (the happy hormones) for up to 15 hours - for most people that's the entire day. Having these happy hormones going around reduces the stress hormone cortisol in the body which can be responsible holding on to fat and toxins in the body as well as increasing the risk of emotional over eating.....
The moral of the story exercise is key to a happy healthy life.

Back