Looking for a Shred Buddy!

Well done daisy - I think level 2 will show you some real results compared to level 1 its tough but it's worth it. Finding 6 week 6 pack good but very tough when you do them back to back.

Well day one of level two done,feels like i'm starting all over again which is good I guess lol,bit useless with the walking press ups and did the modified plank work and no weights with the sit ups but managed it all so I'm happy :0)

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA theres jumping jacks with weights in Level 3!

My mum has called me sookie for my whole life so why name me Sian I don know.. Did day 6 this morning, with the weights and I sure noticed the difference... Are there jumping jacks in level 2 ??? Hate them with a passion x

I find I'm on my toes a lot doing the lunges, they're really hard to do the pendulum ones and keep your balance. The two girls make all the movements look so easy and smooth
Ok,just checking,hope you didn't mind me asking.I have felt it a lot in my legs with the shred :0)

exiguous said:
Well done daisy - I think level 2 will show you some real results compared to level 1 its tough but it's worth it. Finding 6 week 6 pack good but very tough when you do them back to back.

Thanks about level two :0) Waa at doing them back to back,yea 6 week 6 pack looks hard enough on its own!

exiguous said:
I find I'm on my toes a lot doing the lunges, they're really hard to do the pendulum ones and keep your balance. The two girls make all the movements look so easy and smooth

Yea I had a wobble moment today with them lunges.True bout the girls,they move flawlessly where's I so don't lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok,just checking,hope you didn't mind me asking.I have felt it a lot in my legs with the shred :0)

Have no problems with you asking that x

Ok cool bout asking.No haven't look for that one yet.Watched a 2 minute clip of her kick box one,that looks quite mad!

Day 7 all done... Flat feet on jumping jacks... Finding some of the moves a lot easier so working them ones harder and feeling it... 3 days to level 2. Happy shredding everyone xx

sookie said:
Day 7 all done... Flat feet on jumping jacks... Finding some of the moves a lot easier so working them ones harder and feeling it... 3 days to level 2. Happy shredding everyone xx

Excellent work sookie very excited for 10k tomorrow. Got training this morning so wont get to shred till I.get to the hotel tonight

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

Going to do level two tomorrow. Doing 1 easily with 10kg weight before my gym session, so shuffling up. Really enjoying it! :)

sookie said:

That's good bout the flat feet and that you are starting to find some of the moves easier,I ended up finding the 20 minutes seemed to pass a lot quicker aswell.Tired today as was out last night but will shred still,no excuses lol

exiguous said:
Excellent work sookie very excited for 10k tomorrow. Got training this morning so wont get to shred till I.get to the hotel tonight

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

Good luck for the run tomorrow :0)

RebekahR said:
Going to do level two tomorrow. Doing 1 easily with 10kg weight before my gym session, so shuffling up. Really enjoying it! :)

Sshh you make me feel unfit lol,let us know what you think of level two :0)

Back