Looking for a Shred Buddy!

Only 2 more days of level 1. Just gutted that can't start level 2 on Thursday as got to go to surrey for a funeral so leaving home Wednesday afternoon... X

bulldogdaisy said:
Good luck for the run tomorrow :0)

Thank u.doll couldnt sleep im too nervous hahaha no idea why

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

sookie said:
Only 2 more days of level 1. Just gutted that can't start level 2 on Thursday as got to go to surrey for a funeral so leaving home Wednesday afternoon... X

Sorry to hear about the funeral,don't think I will be doing the shred unless feel up to it later,things bit crap at home!

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry to hear about the funeral,don't think I will be doing the shred unless feel up to it later,things bit crap at home!

(((hugs))) xxx

So sorry to hear that things are rocky dear if you ever want to talk you know where we are :)

Thank you,we talking things through,going shopping this morning,hope to do the shred later but sometimes life comes first lol.Just don't want to get into the habit of not doing it!

You're doing awesome! Can't wait to get back to shred tonight missing 2 days with the 10k yesterday seemed like a lot.
Thank you,we talking things through,going shopping this morning,hope to do the shred later but sometimes life comes first lol.Just don't want to get into the habit of not doing it!

bulldogdaisy said:

Do it when ready... Will we still be here to cheer you on x

exiguous said:
You're doing awesome! Can't wait to get back to shred tonight missing 2 days with the 10k yesterday seemed like a lot.

How did your 10k go x

I was a bit disappointed I did the first 5 k in 26.30 and then was totally blown out after a bridge 6 k in had to walk nearly a km finished in just over an hour - was hoping for 56 min. But glad I got there anyway :)

How did your 10k go x

exiguous said:
I was a bit disappointed I did the first 5 k in 26.30 and then was totally blown out after a bridge 6 k in had to walk nearly a km finished in just over an hour - was hoping for 56 min. But glad I got there anyway :)

Well I'm totally impressed... Well done. I got the c25k on my iPod but not got round to starting it yet.. Will finish shred, then hoping I will start it up.. X

exiguous said:

Thanks,going to do it soon as there are some days in the rest if the week where I can't do it.

Back