Looking for a Shred Buddy!

exiguous said:
I was a bit disappointed I did the first 5 k in 26.30 and then was totally blown out after a bridge 6 k in had to walk nearly a km finished in just over an hour - was hoping for 56 min. But glad I got there anyway :)

Well done,don't beat yourself up over it,you did well and still in good time :0)

Done say 3 of level two glad I've done it,did the weights with the sit ups last time but not today as put more effort in with my legs/stomach if don't use them!

cant wait to get home to do shred theres too many people in the gym to do it at work so just did 5 k instead, need to break the frustration with something gut busting :)

exiguous said:
cant wait to get home to do shred theres too many people in the gym to do it at work so just did 5 k instead, need to break the frustration with something gut busting :)

You ok then Hun? Or just generally needed a hard workout?

Oh I'm fine lol I was just pissed off at my time yesterday :) I find the workouts great when im not in good form you get to beat it out of yourself chuckle

Morning my shred pals... Day 10 done,
Nearly didn't do it as so tired but up I got... Ached today after just putting that down to me being tired... Can't do level 2 tomorrow as of to Croydon for a funeral so got an over night stay... So up early Friday to do day 1 level 2... Happy shredding xx

Yeah rest days are no harm sookie, gives the muscles time to soak up the new information - that they gota kick assssss!!! :) you'll like level 2 honest

Nearly didn't do it as so tired but up I got... Ached today after just putting that down to me being tired... Can't do level 2 tomorrow as of to Croydon for a funeral so got an over night stay... So up early Friday to do day 1 level 2... Happy shredding xx

sookie said:

Morning Sookie :0) yea is harder to work out when tired,well done on completing level 1.i have 2 to 3 days where I won't be doing it either so don't feel bad,even though level two is hard I found I didn't ache as much as level 1.

Cheers shred buddies... I'm looking forward to doing level 2.. Lost 1 inch of thighs on level 1. Just wished I has stuck to my diet as I'm sure the results would have been better.. But no worries, back on diet now so shred shred shred ;-) xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on the inch loss,that's great.What diet are you on? I do weight watchers pro points.

Slimming world. Did get to target last year but no longer. Just got a stone to lose than back at it...how you finding weight watchers x

sookie said:
Slimming world. Did get to target last year but no longer. Just got a stone to lose than back at it...how you finding weight watchers x

That's good you've only got a stone to lose.I lost weight couple of years ago on the old WW plan but piled it back on!Am enjoying it,losing the weight well though I know it will slow down,lost nearly 2 stone on it and got just over a stone and a half to go.

bulldogdaisy said:
That's good you've only got a stone to lose.I lost weight couple of years ago on the old WW plan but piled it back on!Am enjoying it,losing the weight well though I know it will slow down,lost nearly 2 stone on it and got just over a stone and a half to go.

Well done... X

Having muscle will help keep the weight off when your maintaining, so the exercise shuold really help this time round. Oh how I wish I could have my scales and tape back i'm having withdrawls....which I guess means Richies right as usual!

6 pack 6 weeks and killer buns and thighs have been delivered... To scared to open them lol.., x

exiguous said:
Having muscle will help keep the weight off when your maintaining, so the exercise shuold really help this time round. Oh how I wish I could have my scales and tape back i'm having withdrawls....which I guess means Richies right as usual!

Gather scales and tape are hidden x

sookie said:
6 pack 6 weeks and killer buns and thighs have been delivered... To scared to open them lol.., x

Thanks bout my weight loss,lol at too scared to open them,i'm as bad as not looked at her other DVDs yet and only level 1 of the six pack.

exiguous said:

True bout the exercise plus got this site for support :0) if you obsess bout the scales etc then hidden isn't such a bad idea :0)

its probably a good thing, he recons its like watching the kettle boil if I stay looking at the scales ill stress myself out and never loose the weight lol

Back