Looking for a Shred Buddy!

exiguous said:
its probably a good thing, he recons its like watching the kettle boil if I stay looking at the scales ill stress myself out and never loose the weight lol

Yea sometimes the scales aren't always our friend ;0)

On way home after a sad day...my calf muscles were so happy today not having to do jumping jacks... X

sookie said:
On way home after a sad day...my calf muscles were so happy today not having to do jumping jacks... X

Hi,hope you are ok after your sad day! It is good to let our bodies rest from exercise sometimes :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi,hope you are ok after your sad day! It is good to let our bodies rest from exercise sometimes :0)

I'm good thanks...to be honest I have not seen the man who died for about 30 years but he was my best friends brother, it was just sad his daughter was total heart broken and seeing grown men cry gets to me every time...

But anyway having another day off as got dragged out of bed this morning to go work way to early to be legal... But tomorrow level 2 here I come x

Yea funerals are never easy and other people crying is always hard! Glad you are ok though.Thats good you can start level two tomorrow,I can do my shred after all today so will be doing it soon.Hope work goes well for you :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea funerals are never easy and other people crying is always hard! Glad you are ok though.Thats good you can start level two tomorrow,I can do my shred after all today so will be doing it soon.Hope work goes well for you :0)

Home now thank god.. Happy shredding lol x

bulldogdaisy said:
That's good you are now home,dunno bout happy lol though it's good to notice changes with my body :0)

Lol.... I keep looking at my tummy/thighs hoping they tone up soon.. X

bulldogdaisy said:
I can see some difference but still got a way to go,we will get there,off to do the shred now :0)

You can do mine for me today lol x

Girls I'm baffled last November for my brothers wedding I weighed 10 stone 7 lbs and last night I tried on the same dress I wore to the wedding at 12 stone ish and it fits pretty much the exact same as it did then...what the hell? My body looks the exact same to me since I started running in January-February I've only gotten heavier and I dont think I've lost any inches worth talking about.

I can see some difference but still got a way to go,we will get there,off to do the shred now :0)

exiguous said:
Girls I'm baffled last November for my brothers wedding I weighed 10 stone 7 lbs and last night I tried on the same dress I wore to the wedding at 12 stone ish and it fits pretty much the exact same as it did then...what the hell? My body looks the exact same to me since I started running in January-February I've only gotten heavier and I dont think I've lost any inches worth talking about.

Got me there.. That's strange x

exiguous said:

Muscle not fat??

Yeah it looks that way daisy I guess it will take a lot of time for the fat to come off and the muscle to show. I've been reading alot about body types and it appears I'm the type that puts on muscle quickly but looses fat slowly. Level 2 D 8 complete. No running today unfortunately so gotta go for it in the morning.

exiguous said:
Yeah it looks that way daisy I guess it will take a lot of time for the fat to come off and the muscle to show. I've been reading alot about body types and it appears I'm the type that puts on muscle quickly but looses fat slowly. Level 2 D 8 complete. No running today unfortunately so gotta go for it in the morning.

You will get there though so don't lose hope :0) well done on day 8 completed.Hope you enjoy your run tomorrow :0)

Still not started level 2... But Monday I'm home alone so will be doing it then... Go away in 2 weeks and was wondering whether I should take shred with me or the 6 weeks 6 pack... I know we will be biking most days... Just have to have a think on it x

sookie said:
Still not started level 2... But Monday I'm home alone so will be doing it then... Go away in 2 weeks and was wondering whether I should take shred with me or the 6 weeks 6 pack... I know we will be biking most days... Just have to have a think on it x

I had yesterday off,probably today aswell,am thinking of varying workouts as am a little bored of the shred now after 15 days,yea wait and see how you feel nearer the time.Hope you like level two tomorrow.

Don't think I'm going to be able to do it tomorrow now... Will find out in the morning if I will have time. Let me know what workouts you are going to change to x

Back