Looking for a Shred Buddy!

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol,what did you think of it ?

I couldn't believe how quick it went... I was kind of uncoordinated at some points during the work out. Glad I done it and only one set of jumping jacks. X

sookie said:
I couldn't believe how quick it went... I was kind of uncoordinated at some points during the work out. Glad I done it and only one set of jumping jacks. X

Yea and at least the jumping jacks are at the beginning part! Yea does go quick,as to the coordination,I was the same when I first started out but you will pick it up quickly.

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea and at least the jumping jacks are at the beginning part! Yea does go quick,as to the coordination,I was the same when I first started out but you will pick it up quickly.

I'm finding Natalie rather annoying for some reason.. X

No idea if anyone interested but there is also a group for uk people doing the 30 day shred on fb x

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea Jillian isn't lying when she says she wants us to feel like we are going to die lol

I do shout at tv then " I am" I think I would personally hate to do a one to one session with her, I wouldn't cope, I would collapse and die on the spot x

sookie said:
I do shout at tv then " I am" I think I would personally hate to do a one to one session with her, I wouldn't cope, I would collapse and die on the spot x

Same here if did a session with her,eek lol but what a great personal trainer she would be! Wouldn't book her too often though lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Same here if did a session with her,eek lol but what a great personal trainer she would be! Wouldn't book her too often though lol

Once a month would be more than enough x

Did Leverl 3 one day cause I wasnt running its pretty intensive!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea,have you had a peek at level 3? I like the look of it but doubt I'd survive it lol

No I haven't... Don't want to either now lol x

exiguous said:
Did Leverl 3 one day cause I wasnt running its pretty intensive!

Do you run on a treadmill, as I have c25k on my iPod but not sure what speed settings to use, so I haven't done it and I enjoy jogging x

I mix both sookie, I run on a tredmill on weekdays and outdoors at weekends to prepare for the runs that I do. I started off with a similiar idea to c25k from a book called Run Fat B&*&# Run. I think for c25k you run at the speed thats comfortable for you when you start so maybe try 8.0-8.5km/hour at first and see how it goes.

Do you run on a treadmill, as I have c25k on my iPod but not sure what speed settings to use, so I haven't done it and I enjoy jogging x

Back