Looking for a Shred Buddy!

bulldogdaisy said:
Thank you,will still spread it out so will take longer but will look at it that only 13 sessions to go(unlucky for some) lol

Did you take measurements before you stated, if so be interesting to hear your results... How exciting.... X

sookie said:
Did you take measurements before you stated, if so be interesting to hear your results... How exciting.... X

Yea I was due to measure anyhow at the time I started as measure every four weeks,did you measure aswell?

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I was due to measure anyhow at the time I started as measure every four weeks,did you measure aswell?

I did... Be interesting to see how we done at the end of the 30 days x

Thanks girls I can't believe it I've been waiting 6 months for this and then it happens in 15 days!

Checking in. Level two done at 5am LOL worth it though 3lv gone since yesterday. Really enjoying it :)

Nightmare... My DVD player decided to keep my shred DVD... Blasted thing would not eject for love or money. Had to take it apart to get to my DVD.. Now DVD player is in DVD player heaven. So of I go to get a new DVD player, thank god it was only a cheap one... But at least I got my shred DVD out... Yeah me x

sookie said:
Nightmare... My DVD player decided to keep my shred DVD... Blasted thing would not eject for love or money. Had to take it apart to get to my DVD.. Now DVD player is in DVD player heaven. So of I go to get a new DVD player, thank god it was only a cheap one... But at least I got my shred DVD out... Yeah me x

What a nightmare! Glad shred wasn't ruined,Shame you have to buy new DVD player.

bulldogdaisy said:
What a nightmare! Glad shred wasn't ruined,Shame you have to buy new DVD player.

They sell one in Argos for £20 which is not to bad...will be on my way there when the work men eventually turn up and bugger off x

Back