Looking for a Shred Buddy!

NicoleW said:
Half tempted to try it, reviews anyone? :)

If you go to you tube you can watch level one to give you some idea of what it is like,it's good that it's only for 20 mins,works you hard,you feel like you have done something whether you do the hard or moderate versions of the exercise plus you notice a difference in your body quite quickly :0)

I reckon it has,as you say it's very popular and her other DVDs seem to be popular aswell(not as much as the shred though)

The other ones are harder I guess they might scare people off. I read someones comment somewhere on MM yesterday that it was originally a different structure - like one day strength next day cardio etc, was interesting. The 20 minute version is great for me cause I can still do my other training as well with it. Heres to smaller toned up bodies ladies!

exiguous said:
The other ones are harder I guess they might scare people off. I read someones comment somewhere on MM yesterday that it was originally a different structure - like one day strength next day cardio etc, was interesting. The 20 minute version is great for me cause I can still do my other training as well with it. Heres to smaller toned up bodies ladies!

Toned thighs and a toned stomach... What all women wish for x

exiguous said:

Oh right,I didn't know that about it that it used to be different! Yay to the toned bodies ;0)

Ops forgot arms... Think my boobs are going to get toned with using the weights a lot more, could so feel it on them today lol x

Mine have disappeared - theres just nothing left - my bfs pecs will be bigger than my boobs soon

Ops forgot arms... Think my boobs are going to get toned with using the weights a lot more, could so feel it on them today lol x

36d and a pain.. Don't seem to lose any off them, not even after loosing 2st x

bulldogdaisy said:
That's a pain if you want them smaller,well done on the two stone loss though :0)

Thank you... Having kids have me my boobs... Quite happy with what I had before x

Back