Looking for a Shred Buddy!

Looked it up it is a dull ache I have and legs feel heavy.. See how it goes tomorrow.. Going to blame jumping jacks and my new hate them twist jumping things xx

Hiya girls/ladies, I've just gone and ordered my dvd off Amazon. I'm waiting on it too come, but when it does can I join in with you all. Tis great to have the extra support and accountability. My name is Laura and I've lost about 2 and a half stone. I'm trying to tone a bit, running can only do so much lol. Oh and I'm calorie counting, lost my weight with ww though x

MrsLmc said:
Hiya girls/ladies, I've just gone and ordered my dvd off Amazon. I'm waiting on it too come, but when it does can I join in with you all. Tis great to have the extra support and accountability. My name is Laura and I've lost about 2 and a half stone. I'm trying to tone a bit, running can only do so much lol. Oh and I'm calorie counting, lost my weight with ww though x

I'm with WW,welcome and well done on your weight loss:0) hope you don't have to wait too long for the DVD to arrive :0)

MrsLmc said:

Happy shredding when you get your DVD..

Day 4 out the way... Finding quite a bit of it easier already... But not the jumping twists... And my shoulders are hating me lol.. Happy shredding x

Hhahaha had a disagreement about the difficulty of the jumping twist with my OH he was adiment it was easy until i made him do it! Arguement won :)

exiguous said:
Hhahaha had a disagreement about the difficulty of the jumping twist with my OH he was adiment it was easy until i made him do it! Arguement won :)

Lol when are women ever wrong... X

Soooo true! Hes thinking of doing the dvd too now lol Men - take over all the good stuff chuckle.

exiguous said:
Soooo true! Hes thinking of doing the dvd too now lol Men - take over all the good stuff chuckle.

They sure do.... My son and OH pick up my weights taking the mick out of how light they are love to see them do level 2 holding them weights and squatting and lunging.. X

:) lol but he so pretty lol

lol I been getting up early to shreeed, enjoying it so far, gonna do it & gym tommorow. Did a 7 mile walk yesterday and boy did I feel it after shred too lol

Its good fun (I dont think insanity will be lol)

RebekahR said:
lol I been getting up early to shreeed, enjoying it so far, gonna do it & gym tommorow. Did a 7 mile walk yesterday and boy did I feel it after shred too lol

Carry on the good work. I only do the shred so you put me to shame x

I think that next time England are on the tv I will come along and put shred on, more entertaining x

RebekahR said:

Well done,wish I had your energy :0)

Back