Looking for a Shred Buddy!

Still got a bit of a pain in my left shin, so going to take a few days off doing the shred (I blame jumping jacks and twist jumps) if it still hurts on Monday I'm going to start 6 weeks 6 pack in hope there is no jumping about x

Oo ive got that dvd on standby, I might give it a whirl later

Shred done, bath and cleaned LOL think i get a walk later, 5 miles with music lovelyy!

Owie hope your shins feeling better soon Xx

sookie said:
Still got a bit of a pain in my left shin, so going to take a few days off doing the shred (I blame jumping jacks and twist jumps) if it still hurts on Monday I'm going to start 6 weeks 6 pack in hope there is no jumping about x

I can't remember all of the routine for the six pack but I know it's a lot of floor walk so you might be ok.Good idea to see how you feel by Monday.

RebekahR said:

Shred done, bath and cleaned LOL think i get a walk later, 5 miles with music lovelyy!

Lovely day for a walk :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Lovely day for a walk :0)

Where are you then as here it's windy grey and cold... It's more like October than mid June..and now it's raining x

RebekahR said:

Well done x

I'm in Somerset... Weather been a joke all week. Been wearing jeans boots and jumper... Had to put heating on the other day for a few hours it was that cold x

Ohh went there as a kiddie,lovely place :0) yea some days I've worn a jumper this week but had some nice sunshine and rain some evenings.Weather is very up and Down!

bulldogdaisy said:
Ohh went there as a kiddie,lovely place :0) yea some days I've worn a jumper this week but had some nice sunshine and rain some evenings.Weather is very up and Down!

I have lived here for 23 yrs (im a surrey girl) and at times it does my head in... Beautiful countryside I must admit... X

bulldogdaisy said:
What does your head in about it? I used to stay at Surrey sometimes as my ex bil lives there.

The town I live in, some off the people and their mentality... But I'm sure it's the same where ever you go x

Quiet on here today... Well shins are no longer aching, but think I'm going to go for 6 weeks 6 pack tomorrow rather than shred x

Im quiet cos I haven't done it lol.Ok bout 6 pack.Let me know what you think of it.Am glad your shins aren't hurting nomore.

bulldogdaisy said:
Im quiet cos I haven't done it lol.Ok bout 6 pack.Let me know what you think of it.Am glad your shins aren't hurting nomore.

Tut tut... I will do x

Nothing for me today!! Stupid TOM!

Make up for it in gym tomorrow. Got some extra plates for adjustable dumbbells at home, use 20kg in the morning.

Actually missed doing it today LOL

RebekahR said:
Nothing for me today!! Stupid TOM!

Make up for it in gym tomorrow. Got some extra plates for adjustable dumbbells at home, use 20kg in the morning.

Actually missed doing it today LOL

That's good you missed doing it.Grr at totm! Least your doing the gym tomorrow :0)

Best of luck with 6 week its pretty gut busting. 13 days of level 3 starting today

Back