Looking for a Shred Buddy!

Had a few shooting pains in my shins early this morning, so didn't get round to 6 weeks fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Good luck with level 3 and them nasty jumping jacks x

Thanks pet I did it once before so should be fine goina start 6 week again with it Im on a mission - 3 weeks to holidays and after some nasty comments by a team mate im very determined

exiguous said:
Thanks pet I did it once before so should be fine goina start 6 week again with it Im on a mission - 3 weeks to holidays and after some nasty comments by a team mate im very determined

I'm going away Friday. Been trying to lose 1st but keep thinking sod... Will be taking 6 weeks with me, and hoping to start c25k while away, will also be biking and swimming so should keep a weight gain at bay...
Nice team mate. May be a bit green eye that you have done so well... X

Aww hope your shins on the men's soon

I'm also realising am going to be in a bikini in three weeks, try to shift a stone by then. Seem to be plodding along, hopefully manage to shift 2lb this week then be at 2st down in 8 weeks.

We can do it, just the gettin started that's hard!!

:ashamed0005: never worn one before....

RebekahR said:

I'm also realising am going to be in a bikini in three weeks, try to shift a stone by then. Seem to be plodding along, hopefully manage to shift 2lb this week then be at 2st down in 8 weeks.

You will do xx

exiguous said:

Sorry to hear that about a so called teammate! People just don't think about what they say sometimes!

RebekahR said:

A lot is possible in 3 weeks :0) go for it!

sookie said:
I'm going away Friday. Been trying to lose 1st but keep thinking sod... Will be taking 6 weeks with me, and hoping to start c25k while away, will also be biking and swimming so should keep a weight gain at bay...
Nice team mate. May be a bit green eye that you have done so well... X

Wow hope you get to chill on your holiday aswell lol.Sorry to hear that your shins still hurt.Hope they soon improve.

Well as you know I was bored of level 2 so did level 3 today,mainly modified and my legs didn't come up far for the rockstar jumps lol but it's a start! Could feel it too which counts in my books ;0)

Given myself a kick up the backside... Got 1st to lose and I nice holiday to go on in September so I am going to work real hard toward weight loss while away... BBQ's planned exercise planned, and plenty of healthy eating.... The wine us the hardest part.... So on Thursday my DVDs and weights will be packed ready to go x

sookie said:
Given myself a kick up the backside... Got 1st to lose and I nice holiday to go on in September so I am going to work real hard toward weight loss while away... BBQ's planned exercise planned, and plenty of healthy eating.... The wine us the hardest part.... So on Thursday my DVDs and weights will be packed ready to go x

You sound nice and motivated so that's good :0) keep up the good work and you will soon notice a difference :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
You sound nice and motivated so that's good :0) keep up the good work and you will soon notice a difference :0)[/QUOTE

Thanks. Sometimes you need to kick yourself hard x

Very true,think that's what I needed to do to be honest with you,was floating along abit with my exercise last week or so!

bulldogdaisy said:
Very true,think that's what I needed to do to be honest with you,was floating along abit with my exercise last week or so!

It's to easy at times to make excuses... There is no way I want to go away in September this weight... Exercise exercise and eat healthy x

sookie said:
It's to easy at times to make excuses... There is no way I want to go away in September this weight... Exercise exercise and eat healthy x

Yup I agree and easy to get stuck in a ruck.Glad I'm out of it now :0)

Up since 3am with a bad belly and feeling sick. So no exercise... Hope everyone else is getting shredded :) x

Awwwh poor Sookie feel better soon

Up since 3am with a bad belly and feeling sick. So no exercise... Hope everyone else is getting shredded :) x

Back