Looking for a Shred Buddy!

Hi again!

I'm still waiting on my dvd to arrive, but I found level 1 on youtube and gave it a go. It passes very quick and I didn't find it too bad, but I'm sure I'll pay for it later. Anyone here calorie counting while doing this?

Laura

MrsLmc said:
Hi again!

I'm still waiting on my dvd to arrive, but I found level 1 on youtube and gave it a go. It passes very quick and I didn't find it too bad, but I'm sure I'll pay for it later. Anyone here calorie counting while doing this?

Laura

Glad you gave it a go and enjoyed it.Im on weight watchers,too lazy to count calories lol,is that what you are doing?

Yup calorie counting on high protein low carb
Hi again!

Laura

Glad you gave it a go and enjoyed it.Im on weight watchers,too lazy to count calories lol,is that what you are doing?

Yip lost most of my weight with ww, but then switched to cc. Finding it much more liveable lol

Yup calorie counting on high protein low carb

Are you on myfitnesspal?

I eat a lotta lettuce! I eat different things everyday if i can, might be something like
Breakfast: peanut butter (sugar free & low fat ) cookies with protein powder and flaxseed meal in them,
Lunch: chicken fillet with some lemon and chilli and a couple of teaspoons of natural yoghurt and lettuce, or today I had fat free cottage cheese walnuts and lettuce and a tea spoon of relish
Dinner: Salmon/steak/any white fish/chickpea burgers/lentils with lettuce and balsamic vinegar or if i have something like chicken in fajita spices ill have some yoghurt with it again.
Im trying to eat more I find that since I've cut out the carbs its difficult to get in enough calories I'm only averaging about 600 a day a lot of the time so I've added back in a protein shake as of yesterday.
I find this very easy to do and I feel full a lot of the time. But its certainly not for everyone and its worth checking out what suits your body type.

PS 4-5 litres of water a day!
What kind of things do you eat if you don't mind me asking?

I started with MFP but then I paid for the tesco diets site so ive been using that will be going back to MFP once this months subscription is up though
Yip lost most of my weight with ww, but then switched to cc. Finding it much more liveable lol

Are you on myfitnesspal?

That's it its very tasty but im in ketosis so never hungry - ill be coming out of it soon and adding some more root veg carrot and parsnip and sweet potato in small amounts but ill always have to keep the carbage low as it really effects my weight no matter how much i train. but theres plenty of alternatives now - things like sprouted grain breads and i love making up my own sugar free low carb recipes its quite fun. What i find best of all is i dont need to make seperate meals for anyone else my OH can have what I have with additional carbs and its not twice the work for me :)

exiguous said:
That's it its very tasty but im in ketosis so never hungry - ill be coming out of it soon and adding some more root veg carrot and parsnip and sweet potato in small amounts but ill always have to keep the carbage low as it really effects my weight no matter how much i train. but theres plenty of alternatives now - things like sprouted grain breads and i love making up my own sugar free low carb recipes its quite fun. What i find best of all is i dont need to make seperate meals for anyone else my OH can have what I have with additional carbs and its not twice the work for me :)

Most of the foods you have sounds quite yummy and that's good that you don't have to cook separate meals :0)

Ahh I see, you'll be happy to get the veg back in. I eat what the family eat too, too hard otherwise, and we're busy enough lol.

I thought I was fine after that shred before lunch, but by god am I feeling it now. Went for my walk and took me a good km before my muscles loosened out lol

Ohh and exiguous you wouldn't have the recipy for them cookies, they sound nice :)

DVDs weights all packed... Going to start again on Monday either shred or 6 weeks....along with swimming biking and fingers crossed c25k... X

Sure hon I dont really measure these ingredients but a rough guideline is:
3 tbspns peanut butter preferably a raw one with no added sugar
2 tbspns of stavia/splenda would do either
1 egg
a scoop of vanilla protein
about half a teaspoon of baking powder
and a shake of flaxseed meal or sometimes i use rye flour if cant get flaxseed

You can mess with this and add or remove things like dried fruit or chocolate chips but i try to keep them as low carb as i can cause im inclined to have to have 2 at a time :)
Ahh I see, you'll be happy to get the veg back in. I eat what the family eat too, too hard otherwise, and we're busy enough lol.

I thought I was fine after that shred before lunch, but by god am I feeling it now. Went for my walk and took me a good km before my muscles loosened out lol

Ohh and exiguous you wouldn't have the recipy for them cookies, they sound nice :)

Sure hon I dont really measure these ingredients but a rough guideline is:
3 tbspns peanut butter preferably a raw one with no added sugar
2 tbspns of stavia/splenda would do either
1 egg
a scoop of vanilla protein
about half a teaspoon of baking powder
and a shake of flaxseed meal or sometimes i use rye flour if cant get flaxseed

You can mess with this and add or remove things like dried fruit or chocolate chips but i try to keep them as low carb as i can cause im inclined to have to have 2 at a time :)

Thank you, I'll give them a go

No shred for me, got labarintitus. Booo. Hope I can manage somethin tomorow or I won't be going to the spa on holiday! LOL

Back