Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy

hi louise xx how long did you do CD for last time and how much weight did you lose.
i've just had my WI this morning and i lost 3lbs which takes my weight loss to 1 stone 1 lb in 4 weeks. i was hoping to maybe lose more the first month but a stone is a stone !!!

Hi Claire thats a great loss! I know we always hope for more but where else would you get it!!

The last time I did CD for about 3 weeks (such a wuss!!) and lost 16lbs. Ive kept 12 of the 16 lbs off but I have a long journey ahead of me.

Im 15stone 3 now and ideally i want to get to 11 stone. I know I should probably aim lower because Im only 5 foot 3 but at the moment this is a realistic goal for me.

I have my mid-week weigh in this evening so Im hoping itll give me some much needed motivation to stick with this.

16 lbs is great in 3 weeks....i'm also aiming for around 11 stone then will see how i feel at that weight ! i'm 15 stone now as well ( very similar ! :) ) how long do you think it will take us x

Well if Im being honest I dont plan to do cambridge for too long. Everyone is different I suppose. Im only planning on doing ss+ for 4 weeks. A week of 810 and then a 1000kcal week while Im on holidays. Ill re-think then depending on what weight I am.

Ideally I want to get back to a weight watchers style dietto shift the last 2 stone or so. Personally I just think if the last bit comes off slower and im learning about portions etc that it will work for me. But Ill wait and see.

I dont see why we cant be well on our way by christmas?

thanks - my next way in is on the 3rd September as going away with my partner next week and he has warned me I will be climbing up at least 2 mountains so that should help with the weight loss
well done on the 4 lbs...fantastic loss...where you off too...sounds very energetic :D

Well back from holiday and couldn't stick to diet 100% as was doing alot of walking up mountains and needed energy to be able to do that so have only lost 3 pounds since I have been away - but back on the diet 100% again, how is everyone else getting on?

Back