Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Haha. I got him one for valentines. Lol.
I'm totally the soppy one (he's my true love - puke) so I've done all that ****.
He's a geek. Into computer games but doesn't agree with them for presents. I've already got him some American import Oreo cookie pop tarts (I should be commended for not having devoured them myself) and a Scott Pilgrim model thing (its a book series / film. Its amazing if u haven't seen it) .
I'm taking us to Go Ape on our actual anniversary and two weeks later we are going to see Batman Live (Batman stage show - mostly for my benefit as I freaking love Batman).
I guess we aren't a 'typical' couple.....

Yeah iv seen scott pilgram it's a good film! Batman live was on here last weekend it's supposed to be realy good!! Ooh never heard of Oreo poptarts they sound soo nice!!! Go ape will b so much fun!! Xx

have a lovely anniversary hun x

Today's menu

Breakfast

45g shredded wheat - 4pp
Milk - 1pp
Yoghurt - 1pp

Total: 6pp

Lunch

Ww chilli meal - 6pp
Fruit salad - 0pp

Dinner

Mixed chow mein - 9pp
Brocolli and garlic - 4pp
3 x mini ribs - 6pp
2 x sweet and sour balls - 4pp
Tiny bit of beef in sauce - 3pp

Total: 26pp

Snacks

Chocolates - 6pp

Grand total: 44/30

14 weeklies used today
15/49 weeklies used this week.

1ap earned.
Going swimming tomorrow so that will get me some more. And wii fit Tues and Thurs along with biggest loser DVD work out. Will try and earn 15ap this week at least.

Food looking good and anniversary sounds fab!

What about a watch? Or a magazine subscription... I paid for a professional photography session n a photo of us for my ex ....Or my friend said she is gonna get like a boudoir photo for her hubby....

Or a special chocolate slab with a nice message... Cx

Food was great although not feeling that great now and I used too many weeklies. I'm going out for lunch on Tuesday so I will use a fair few then too. No more than 10 for the week though, maybe 15.

Good ideas Carly but not sure they're right for him. He's a awkward git. Lol. He would so totally not be up for a photo and I think I'd rather wait til I was less bulbous for that.
I'll find something. Just wish it was a bit special. <3

Something engraved?

A framed lp of whatever song is your song? Xx

I got mine a me to you bear and paid for him to ride in an Audi R8 for our last anniversary :)

Ruth
x

Awww that's lovely xx

What about a day out somewhere? I once bought train tickets and put them in an envelope to Leeds we went shopping and then out for dinner :)

Ruth
X

We are already doing two days out. Lol. I'm taking him to Go Ape (tree top assault course) and for dinner on our actual anniversary, two weeks later he's taking me to see Batman Live in Birmingham. Because both days are expensive, we said we'd only do token gifts. I think I'm going to go with a t shirt tbh. I try to do the cute (bear for Valentine's, which now lives at mine coz it reminds me of him) and meaningful (ring for Xmas - ended up being a bit big lol) , but apparently it always backfires. I did buy him a super Mario mushroom t shirt when i went on holiday to the states, just after we got together, and he wears it loads. So that seems like a safe bet, but pretty boring. Damn, boys are hard to buy for! I'm so easy, something green/shiny/Batman related and I'm happy. Lol.
Xxxx

My OH is hard to buy for too lol! I always struggle so now he just gets money for his tattoo fund lol x

whatever you choose Anj I'm sure he will love it ...after all its from you lol x

Men are always hard to buy for lol

Hope you're well Anj :)

x

What about an adventure hunt... I did it for my hubby for his birthday once.... everywhere he went he had a little gift.. champers... rose... really nice pen.....golfing for the day... lunch.... chocolates... dinner with mates... bowling...

but you can do yours so it leads him back home with you waiting hehe!!! Well it is all points girls.. think of the points lol

Nice to have you back Yes, but please be considerate of people who may choose to live their lives in a different way to yours, or 'the norm'. Not everyone chooses to partake in that sort of lifestyle and statements such as that may cause offense.

Sure u will find something :)

Anj I was joking....and didn't mean to cause offence in the slightest ...just being jovial....I will know not to on here now sweetie x

Menu for today

Breakfast

Bacon - 2pp
Warby thin - 3pp
Tomato sauce - 1pp

Lunch

Garlic pasta - 11pp
Mini Pitta - 2pp
Milky bar - 2pp
Pineapple - 0pp

Total: 15pp

Dinner

140g chicken - 4pp
100g new potatoes - 2pp
Veggies - 0pp
1/2 pack coconut M&M's - 3pp

Total: 9pp

Grand total: 30/30pp

No weekly points used today.
15/49 weeklies used this week so far

I need to.check.how many activity points I git for my km swim today.

Today's menu

Breakfast

Yoghurt - 1pp
Marmite cheese - 2pp
Kiwi fruit - 0pp

Total: 3pp

Lunch (went to nandos)

Hummous - 5pp
5 chicken wings - 8pp
Rice - 5pp
Macho peas - 5pp

Total: 23pp

Dinner

2 poached eggs - 4pp
150g home made chips - 3pp
Butternut squash chips - 0pp

Total: 7pp

Grand total: 33/30pp
3 weekly points used.
18/49 weekly points used so far.

Might have some chocolate later. Not really sure yet.

Back