Looking for feedback....... My noms.

U look stunning!

Hope U get to see him again soon :)

X

OMG! He's coming to visit next week! NEXT WEEK!!!!! 6 sleeps.

I only lost 1/2lb at wi. Back to 11st and half a lb. Gotta miss class next week now (he's staying Thursday night) so I highly doubt I will be 10st 9lbs for my holiday. I will try though. Might wi at another class on Wednesday, just to try and stay on track this week.
How are y'all getting along? X

arghhhh :) you excited???? got for it :) xxx

Wow that's exciting :) hope u have a nice visit :) x

How's u Anj? X

Guys! I have been gone for sooooo long. Have been feeling sheepish which is why I stayed away but I could do with the support if I'm honest. Hope you are all well.
OK. Well in Feb I got down to lowest weight of 10st 13.5lbs (total 45.5lbs lost). I was maintaining within 3 or 4 lbs for March and most of April. I went up to 11st 6lbs (end of April) after my holiday (all inclusive) and easter break. Now I'm back down to 11st 2lbs so I've been getting my holiday gain off over the past 3 weeks.
I'm now at 43lbs lost so I'm aiming for my 50lb certificate, hopefully by end of June. Then I plan on maintaining for July, then knocking off an extra 4 or 5lbs in Aug before my week in NYC in September. I want to make sure I don't put on too much while there so I thought if I shed a few lbs before I go, the gain will be minimal.
In other news things with the Welsh guy broke down completely after his second visit at the end of March. I'm fine with it because he ended up being a bit of a dick.
However, I have met someone else and it's all very early but it looks like it might be turning into something pretty darn amazing. :)
I can't tell more yet because we are keeping it on the down low for a while (give me a month and I can tell you everything) and there are people I know IRL on this site. I'm stupidly smitten right now and he is loooovely. <3
I've started running too. Well, only last week but loved it and can't wait for tonight. One of the other helpers at my class runs so he started a run club for my group and it's awesome. Actually can't wait for tonight so I can get out again.
And finally, one of my mates (also comes to group) and I signed up to race for life. We are doing it three legged and wearing 80's clothes. I can't wait. I might put the link on here if anyone would be so kind as to sponsor us.....

Let me know everything that's happened since I've been gone.
I have been catching up with diaries while I've been away though.

Anj

Welcome back Anj!! :) sounds to me like you've done a good job of maintaining with hols etc...a lot better than me! Looking forward to hearing all about your new man :) xxxx

Back