Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Ah yeah, I had them last week, I enjoyed them more than some of the other WW yogurts.

I'm trying to find non WW yogurts that are low in PP coz I'm not overly keen on them.

xxx

See, i like the yogurts too, especially the citrus pack (pink.grapefruit does it for me) but it might be that I'm just used to them. The shape yoghurts are really nice but I'm not sure on points for those. Low fat so worth a look.

I wonder what munch bunch are like. Love the apricot ones.......

Mmm love munch bunch and petit filous, I'm pretty sure they are 2pp though for the tiny little pots :(

I think, don't quote me on that though.

xxx

Man...... That sucks. You can get those bigger pots of munch bunch but they are probably 3 or 4 pp. I will try and check tomorrow. Watch this space. x

Yes yummy I use to have one everyday with my bran flakes but I sickened myaelf of having same breakfasts everyday so have been using just milk recently. X

Didn't get a chance to go to tesco today so i don't know points for munch bunch. :-(
Should have time to go tomorrow though.

Hope everyone is keeping well and staying on plan.

anj_i_am said:
Didn't get a chance to go to tesco today so i don't know points for munch bunch. :-(
Should have time to go tomorrow though.

Hope everyone is keeping well and staying on plan.

I'll have a look on line and work it out from the nutritional value.

How many PP's are they Jemma?

xxx

Oooh , i like quite a few of those Jemma. When i sort of did swimming world a few years back they were free so i ate so many!!! Like the orange one with the.chocolate sprinkles but that's quite a new one. And the toffee and vanilla too. Love yogurt. Yum.

They are quite big. Much bigger than the 1pp ww yogurts.

Did you lose much on SW Jemma?

Yeah I think ther all 2pp quite big as well. I was on and off slimming world for years I lost 4 stone but put some back on then lost it then put it back in lol I was just yo-yoing all the time. I found with sw because pasta n rice n stuff was free on green days I would just eat loads for sake of it coz I could xx

Agreed Jemma. I was the same. 4 stone though. That's loads.

Coconut yogurt would be deadly for me. Its my biggest weakness.

Menu plan for today

Breakfast

Marmite bagel - 6pp
30g Philadelphia - 1pp
Banana - 0pp

Total - 7pp

Lunch

Subway turkey salad - 5pp
Tortillas - 2pp

Total: 7pp

Dinner

Quorn fillet - 3pp
200g new potatoes - 4pp
Gravy - 2pp
3 yorkshire puddings (naughty) - 4pp
Vegetables - 0pp

Total: 13pp

Snacks

3 cadbury heroes - 3pp
Ww chocolate bar - 3pp

Grand total: 33/29
Weeklies used: 4
Total weeklies used: 12/49

Ooops.

Weeklies used should be 10, not 12.

Weighing in a day early this week so only have 2 days to use a fair few weeklies or else i probably wont lose anything.
I need half a pound to get into the twelves, 4lb to get to my 10% and 5lbs to get to my 3rd silver seven.
Desperate to get this by Sep 17th so need to lose 1lb a week.

Back