Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Very pretty pic mrs :) looking lovely x

Can someone help with my brain please? Basically, I have this date in two weeks with some epic hot man and I am kacking it. Keep thinking he's just gonna stand me up and that on account of me being a troll. I look at girls who are a size 12 and I think wow, youre slim and I know, I know I'm that six now but my head is still all caught up in my fat girl mentality. I swear, if I had already paid for my hotel I would cancel because I just keep thinking of all the word case scenarios. :-(

I might not eat for 24 hours. This is all.

Because I just weighed myself (wearing what I'm gonna wear tomorrow for wi) and I was 11stone and half a pound. If I can keep that tomorrow I'll hit goal (ww goal, not my overall goal) and then I will be a FREE member! And I want it so bad!!!

I can be 11st 1lb so I can put on half a pound and I dont want to.

Yay, go you. But surely that's a bit drastic innit? Could you not run a marathon tonight instead????? Just a thought:)

Haha. Nah, I will eat, just really, really light. I want that gold certificate so badly. My target was to get it last week so if I do it this week I'm only a little behind. :)

How are you my lovely?

anj_i_am said:
Haha. Nah, I will eat, just really, really light. I want that gold certificate so badly. My target was to get it last week so if I do it this week I'm only a little behind. :)

How are you my lovely?

I'm ok Hun, yo yo ing a bit, due to getting the exercise/eating weeklies/eating AP balance right. If I don't have loss this week I'll be completely lost as what to do and probably have another meltdown:)

I really hope you get that gold lady!!!!!!

What's this about a date?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

U look really nice in ur photo, ur hair colour suits u alot more, if that bloke stands u up he must be mad! Stop worrying so much, if he is the one it will work out, just have fun!

Tracy, you are due a big loss so I have my fingers crossed for you. You deserve it and I really hope you get it. You'll probably find a lot comes off in one big woosh.

There is a date. I'm not sure I want there to be. My head is all over the place with it. I need a slap.

Thank you Sarah. My hair is a bit different now, almost orangery-ginger than blondey-ginger. I wish it was back to the colour in the pic though.
I havent been on a date for near on two years, and the last one was with an ex anyway. Haha. I'm useless. I think too much. :-(

Very pleased to announce that I lost 2.5lbs tonight which means I'm now at ww goal. Lost 44lbs in 8 months. I'm so happy. :)
I'm going to go a bit lower still..... probably to 50lbs lost just so I can get my certificate. Cant get over it. :) :) :)

anj_i_am said:
Very pleased to announce that I lost 2.5lbs tonight which means I'm now at ww goal. Lost 44lbs in 8 months. I'm so happy. :)
I'm going to go a bit lower still..... probably to 50lbs lost just so I can get my certificate. Cant get over it. :) :) :)

That's brilliant Anj, well done. I'm sooooooooooo pleased for you:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks honey. Cant wait to tell everyone. :)

I have been such a naughty weight watcher this week..... it all went downhill from that chinese I had after wi and a lady at class got me a bag of cadbury caramel nibbles for getting to goal so I ate those. And a donut yesterday. Ooops. I'd hate to know how many points I've had this week and scales are already up. And I'm going to Cardiff tomorrow for my hot date so lots of booze and food so really things can only get worse.
At wi last week I was 4.5lbs from goal. Will probably be half a stone by Thursday. Oh well. I want to be there by 12th April coz going on holiday on the 14th. Yay.

Good luck for WI :) u are fabulous :D xx

Hey gang. Been away for a few days because i've been busy with my hot date down in Cardiff. It went really, really well. Very nice man. :) and I felt gorgeous so that was good. I dont have any great pictures (only actually took one) but my legs look great so I'll post it anyway. It's sideways. Stupid phone.
I've not counted anything at all for the past week and it has been great. Lol. See what the damage is tomorrow. :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120229_200410.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120229_200410.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 60
:-( no one reads my diary anymore. I guess its coz I'm rubbish at posting.

Back