Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Better do some updating really....

Jemma, Batman was last Thursday and i loved it. I kept hoping they would burst into song though, so i might write BATMAN! The Musical. Lol.

What i ate yesterday

Breakfast

2 medium poached eggs - 4pp
Slice of toast - 2pp
Apple - 0pp
Fromage frais - 1pp

Total: 7pp

Lunch

Philadelphia snack - 3pp
Brie (40g - low fat) - 2pp
Peach - 0pp

Total: 5pp

Dinner

Chilli (125g lean mince, 3 tbsp kidney beans, tin toms, fresh toms, spice) - 9pp
60g rice - 6pp
WW rich toffee bar (from meeting) - 2pp (this was soooo nice. I want another right now).

Total: 17pp

Grand total: 29/29
Weekli.used

Better do some updating really....

Jemma, Batman was last Thursday and i loved it. I kept hoping they would burst into song though, so i might write BATMAN! The Musical. Lol.

What i ate yesterday

Breakfast

2 medium poached eggs - 4pp
Slice of toast - 2pp
Apple - 0pp
Fromage frais - 1pp

Total: 7pp

Lunch

Philadelphia snack - 3pp
Brie (40g - low fat) - 2pp
Peach - 0pp

Dinner

Chilli (125g lean mince, 3 tbsp kidney beans, tin toms, fresh toms, spice) - 9pp
60g rice - 6pp
WW rich toffee bar (from meeting) - 2pp (this was soooo nice. I want another right now).

Total: 17pp

Weeklies used: 0
Total Weeklies: 0/49

Ok, so at WI last night i lost a whopping 4LBS!!!! That's the most I've ever lost in a week and i wasn't expecting it at all, not with beer, tapas and the 7pp of chocolate i had in one go all happening last week. Only real difference was that i used 30+ Weeklies when I've never used more than about 25 before so i will use a similar amount this week. Shouldn't be hard as i am off to the seaside (!!!!!!) in a couple of hours to visit a friend and staying overnight. I have no idea what i am going to be eating, save for lunch tomorrow which will be taco bell so that's not great (incidentally they have no ni info on the UK site, do you think it would be safe to point from the US menu, providing i point for a similar thing? Surely if anything, the stuff.should be higher pp in America so i would probably be over pointing).
I might even end up having fish and chips today, and I've got some wine to take so it will probably mean me using those 30 Weeklies this weekend and having to be good rest of the week but i don't mind.

That 4lb loss has put me at minus 22lbs so got my 3rd silver seven last night and my 10%, and i am.now the lowest weight I've ever recorded.
Next goal is to lose 10lbs by my birthday. I have 8 wi left so i will.say 6lb goal for September (5 wi month) and 4lb goal for 1st 3 weeks of October. I really want to be 11-something for my 28th on the 22nd Oct.

Loves. xxx

well done you, great love and you can enjoy more of your weeklies

Just a quick note to say u am about to buy a size 12 catdigan. Can't remember evere buying size 12 anything. I know its nothing great like a dress or trousers but its still something. ;-)

Hi Anj, well done on your loss chick! I've been hiding away lol

Keep it up. I'm hoping to be back on it again lol

x

Thanks guys.

Vix, you will get back on track, you really will.

I have been a bit naughty at the seaside. Well, yesterday anyway. I have now used a fair few of those weeklies! Ooops.

Anyway, menu for Friday and Saturday.

Friday

Breakfast

2 poached eggs on 1 toast - 6pp
Peach - 0pp

Total: 6pp

Lunch

Mcdonalds (the girl i was visiting wanted to go. I agreed in the end but reluctantly. It was gross. I don't intend to do that again).

6 chicken nuggets - 7pp
2/3 medium fries - 6pp
Curry sauce (1/3 pot) call it - 1pp

Total: 14pp

Dinner

Friend decided to do a bbq. I didn't have any bread to keep points down. Im going with the following:

Burger - 10pp (was quite large)
Sausage - 3pp
Chicken thigh - 7pp
Tiny bit of coleslaw and potato salad - 5pp for both
Salad - 0pp

Total: 25pp

Drinks and snacks

ww chocolate bar - 2pp
Large glass of wine - 6pp
Mouthful of other glass of wine - 1pp

Grand total: 54/29
Weeklies used: 25
Total weeklies used: 25/49

Saturday

Breakfast

Weetabix bar - 2pp

Total: 2pp

Lunch

Taco bell (oh yes!!!! Pointed from American NI)
2 x tacos - 10pp
Mexican rice portion - 3pp

Total: 13pp

Dinner

Chicken with black pepper - 4pp
150g potato things - 4pp
Salad - 0pp
25g dressing - 1pp

Total: 9pp

Grand total: 24/29
Weeklies used: 0

Im going to have a 2pp chocolate bar now, and that still allows 3pp in case the tacos are under pointed.

Last week i used 31 weeklies so Im 6pp off that now. I will probably just use a couple of days each day now until wi and not use them on another blow out. I don't feel like i got much out of my weeklies this week. Next week Im going to suggest my boy and i go out for dinner. Nom. :)

Awww thanks Carrie, and welcome. I wouldn't get too excited though, that 4lb loss came out of nowhere, i am usually a 1lb a week girl. ;-)

Right, here's my menu for yesterday.

Went back to my boyfriends house after work last night so took my dinner with me (it canbe awkward finding ww friendly stuff that he'll eat). Meant i had all my meals planned for yesterday. It was only about 4pm that i noticed my food was only going to come to 19pp so here's what happened.....

Breakfast

Philadelphia snack - 3pp
Weetabix bar - 2pp
Apple - 0pp

Lunch

Ww tomato soup - 2pp
Slice of bread - 2pp
Head off a gingerbread man (lol) - 2pp?
Pear - 0pp

Dinner

Morrisons beef and mash meal - 8pp
Massive portion of greens - 0pp

Total: 8pp

Snacks/drinks

(here's where those other 10pp went)
Mint aero - 6pp (mmmm.... Minty)
Can of Dr pepper - 4pp

Total: 10pp pp(!!!!!!)

Weeklies used: 0pp

That can of Dr pepper was amazing for 4pp. I cannot stand the zero version so i just avoid it altogether usually. Omg it was sooooooo good.
I just decided to treat myself a bit as i am too afraid to go that far under my points (i lose so little if i don't eat enough). It was nommy but i don't plan to make a habit of it.

Mmmmm my hubby bought some Dr Pepper t'other day it's lovely isn't it? Much nicer than coke:)

xxx

As if a can of dr pepper is 4! scary times, glad you enjoyed it though!! :) wish i had more days when realise i have pp left over..never seems to happen! x

anj_i_am said:
Awww thanks Carrie, and welcome. I wouldn't get too excited though, that 4lb loss came out of nowhere, i am usually a 1lb a week girl. ;-)

Hehe i'm a 1/2 lb a week up or down at the mo! :)

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

We will all get there eventually chicken. X

Menu for today

Breakfast

Philadelphia snack - 3pp
Yogurt - 1pp
Apple - 0pp

Total: 4pp

Lunch

Morrisons chilli and wedges meal - 7pp
Banana - 0pp
Chocolate - 1pp

Total: 8pp

Dinner

70g pasta - 7pp
30g pesto - 3pp
125g steak - 6pp
Broccoli - 0pp
Ww chocolate bar - 2pp
Mini rolo thing - 2pp

Total: 20pp

Grand total: 32/29
Weeklies used: 3
Total weeklies used: 28/49

Tomorrow i will use the last of my weeklies (between 3 and 5) and then i will have a 29pp day on Wednesday in the hope of a loss Thursday.

In the meantime, have a picture of my dinner.

Anj x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110829_225505.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110829_225505.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 37
Evening all. Went out for dinner with my folks tonight. My mum was very complimentary about my weight loss. And she never says nice things. Lol. Anyway, i'd eaten light before coz i didn't want to go too far over. No ni info for meal so pointed as best i can.

Breakfast

Weetabix bar - 2pp
Pear - 0pp
Banana - 0pp

Total: 2pp

Early lunch

2 medium eggs, boiled - 4pp
Slice of bread - 2pp

Dinner

Picked a bit from a platter, i am going to say 10pp but i only had 4 little bits and a couple of nachos - 10pp (?)
Chicken tikka and tandori with a few forkfulls of rice and 1/3 mini nann - 15pp (?)
1/2 curly wurly and 3 small spoonfulls of ice cream - 5pp (?)

Total: 30pp

Grand total: 38/29
Weeklies used: 9
Total weeklies used: 37/49

Need a 100% day tomorrow and hope that i don't gain on weigh day.

Back