Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Awol Angela is Awol.

Yesterday

Breakfast - 5pp
(porridge and melon)

Lunch - 13pp
(fish pie, veggies, mini animals)

Dinner - 14pp
(chicken, pasta, toms, mushrooms, pepper, broccoli)

Snacks - 5pp
(aero dessert, choc bar)

Total: 37/29
Weeklies: 8
Total Weeklies: 26/49

Actually on 21/49 Weeklies

Today i ate

Breakfast - 4pp
(porridge -didn't eat it all, strawberries)

Lunch - 10pp
(tuna salad, little dressing, half egg, tiny potato, snack a jacks, choc bar)

Dinner - 25pp harvester
(breaded mushrooms, salad, ribs, mash, bbq sauce)

Total: 39/29
Weeklies: 10
Total Weeklies: 31/49

I've been **** past two days. Not eating, that's still on track but updating. Been so busy. Stupid meetings 70 miles away from home.

Sorry it was so quick. Got tomorrow off so time to update properly.

Hugs! Hope it gets better x

Ok, so i didnt update much today at all. I've had something wrong with my eyes, blurred vision and head spinning. Not sure what's wrong. Hoping a good nights sleep will sort it out.

i weighed in a day early thanks to Alton Towers tomorrow. (squee). we live 100 miles away so not sure i will make it home in time so thought i should be safe and go to the Wednesday meeting. i lost 1.5lbs. down to 12st 6.5lbs. i am now under where i wanted to be for next week (i have a party to go to and i wanted to be 12-7 by then. and I've still got another week to go..... and only 7lbs til Im in the 11's. only half a pound til Im halfway. and only 3.5lbs til Im done 2 stone. yay. i want that by end of September.

anyway, here's what i ate today....

brunch

snack a jacks - 3pp
cheese string - 2pp

Total: 5pp

lunch

tomato soup - 2pp
2 light dairylea - 1pp
raspberries - 0pp

total: 3pp

dinner

60g Rice - 6pp
sweet and sour pork and veggies - 12pp (150g pork -7- tsp oil -1- sauce -4- veggies -0)
aero dessert - 3pp
Melon - 0pp

Total: 21pp

Grand total: 29/29
Weeklies used: 0
total Weeklies used: 0

oh and here's a pic of dinner

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110907_222255.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110907_222255.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 43
Thought i should update for yesterdays menu

Breakfast

Yogurt - 1pp
Pear - 0pp
Banana - 0pp

Total: 1pp

Lunch

Chicken and noodles - 8pp
Veggies - 0pp
Milkybar mini - 2pp

Total: 10pp

Dinner

80g pasta - 8pp
Lots of broccoli - 0pp
30g pesto - 3pp
Aero dessert - 3pp (not worth it. Maybe mint or chocolate would be better but white choc tasted rubbish)

Total: 14pp

Snacks

Cheese string - 2pp
Snack a jack curls - 2pp

Total weeklies used: 35 (?)/ 49

yeah i don't like the white one either - didn't taste of anything :/ a milkybar mousse would have been good tho (dreams) xxx

hey Anna, Alton Towers was cool. walked so bloody far, must have got a fair few ap. i will check when i can be bothered..... Too tired to move. We went on so many rides and the weather was nice so that's good. I also got to see one of the guys from my epic American trek last year. He's working at the towers at the mo. Was so good to see him. We were talking about the fact that this time last year we were camped on a canyon ridge in West Virginia, and now we're back in the UK as if nothing happened..... I need to get back there.

Thanks for the well wishes and congratulations too. I am so pleased with myself. I cant believe this is actually working and i am coping really well. Today is my 97th day at 100% (weeklies included). I can't wait for it to be 100. I might treat myself on Monday to celebrate. I am not trying to be boastful but i don't find it hard to stick to plan. But then i knew that would be the case for two reasons, one - i am really stubborn and failure isn't an option, and two - i have lots of little borderline ocd's and this sort of tracking thing is exactly how my brain works. Wright watchers and i just fit. I enjoy the control it gives me....

Anyway, few weeklies used today thanks to lunch in a theme park and no 'real' food as such....

Breakfast

2 maple syrup pancakes - 5pp (so good)
Yogurt - 1pp

Total: 6pp

Lunch

1/2 roast chicken - 10pp (that's how much it is in harvester)
Small portion of lattice fries - 10pp (bit of a guess but maccys chips are 9 and i would say similar portion size and cooking method)
Tiny bit of coleslaw - 2pp
Mouthful of coke - 1pp

Total: 23pp

Dinner

Ww tomato soup - 2pp
2 dairylea light - 1pp
Pickled onions - 0pp (weird i know - im not preggers lol)
Chocolate bar - 2pp

Snacks
Calippo ice lolly - 3pp
Pack of ww humbug - 2pp

Grand total: 39/29
Weeklies used: 10
Total weeklies used: 10/49

Glad you had a fun time Anj :) I know how you feel about looking back on awesome stuff and feeling sad! you need to plan yourself a new adventure i think :)
ANNNDDD youre not boasting, you never everrrr seem to slip off plan, i think i do pretty well-ish with sticking to ww but have had a few mistakes whereas you are always 100%. Pretty impressive missy, you have a right to be proud :) x

Last edited:
Awwwwww...... Thanks Anna. You are too kind. You're doing great yourself chick. We're both going in the right direction anyway. :)

Ok, todays menu

Breakfast

Weetabix bar - 2pp
Yogurt - 1pp

Total: 3pp

Lunch

Pea and asparagus soup - 5pp
Roll - 4pp
Chocolate bar - 2pp
Raspberries - 0pp

Total: 11pp

Dinner

Sweet and sour pork and veg - 12pp
48g fine noodles - 4pp
Pineapple - 0pp
Chocolate bar - 2pp

Total: 18pp

Grand total: 32/29
Weeklies used: 3
Total weeklies used: 13/49

I got some ricycles today for breakfast tomorrow. I am so looking forward to them. They're bad but you get soooo many for the pp because they are so light.
Planning a 100% day tomorrow (no weeklies) then a light brekkie and lunch Sunday as i am going to take the boy out for dinner and i don't want to go crazy on my weeklies. I only want to use a max of 17 for the rest of the week.... 100% days Mon, Tue and Wed with maybe an extra weekly or two each day and then we are back to Thursday and wi and i can get my party weight...... Fingers crossed. Already under my goal so lets see how far under it i can go......

Well done for the loss hun! Hope ur feeling better and having a nice weekend xx

Right. Need to get this down now while i can still remember what i ate.

Breakfast

32g ricycles - 3pp
125ml semi skimmed milk - 2pp
Pineapple - 0pp

Lunch

Chilli and wedges - 6pp
Veggies - 0pp
Raspberries - 0pp
I had something for 2pp also but i cannot think what..... :(

Total: 8pp

Dinner

90g pasta - 9pp
100g extra lean mince - 5pp
Sauce - 0pp
Eclair - 2pp

Total: 16pp

Total weeklies used: 14/49

Oops, only 13/49 weeklies gone. Yay. More for tonight. Might go out for a roast. Nom.

Ok, so i went out for dinner tonight with my boy. I ate too much but it was so good.
Thanks to a stupid day at work u hardly ate anything all day but im not sure about how much stuff will have come to tonight. Will work it out as best i can.

Breakfast

33g ricycles - 3pp
125ml semi skimmed milk - 2pp

Total - 5pp

Lunch

Snack a jacks - 3pp
2 orange biscuit things - 1pp

Total: 4pp

Dinner

Peppercorn and stilton mushrooms
Mushrooms - 0pp
Sauce - 3pp
Stilton - 4pp
Bread - 2pp
Carvery
3 slices beef - 9pp
Mini sausage - 3pp
Stuffing ball (tiny) - 1pp
Gravy - 2pp
Potatoes - 3pp (1.5 x boiled new and 1 small roastie - hardly any really)
Veggies - 0pp (just served in water, didn't seem like any butter on them)
Sundae
Meringue - 1pp
Raspberries - 0pp
Sauce - 2pp
1/2 ice cream scoop - 2pp

Total: 32pp

Grand total: 41/29pp
Weeklies used: 12
Total weeklies used: 25/49

Might have under pointed. Dunno. I stick to 29 - 31 pp a day for next 3 days now til WI, so even if i have under pointed i will still be way under weeklies (only like to.use around 30 so that'll be about right).

Sounds like a yummy meal :) x

It was very yummy but i was a bit greedy having 3 courses. ;-)

But u enjoyed it and within weeklies :) x

Thank god for weeklies. ;-)

Hehe :) they are awesome!! X

Back