Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Hello ladies. I am catching up on a couple of days as again, naughty monkey here has not been updating. Firstly, I've been absolutely shattered. Stupid iphone launch on Friday so had to be up at 6 to do an 11 hour shift. I was in charge of the queue so spoke to 60+ people indepth. Was so tired on Friday that i went to bed at 8.30!!! Haha. I am so rock and roll. Then work again Saturday and the boss was off so it was my day and the second person i had to speak to was a complete tool. Oh well. I now have 8 days off (well, 7 as yesterday has now passed). Looking forward to a few days of chilling and not doing much until the craziness of Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Saturday is my birthday (not hugely excited - there's nothing fun about turning 28!!!) but Friday celebrations are with my mates as on the actual day my best friend and i are off for epic shopping trip of doom to brumsville. I have a good couple of hundred quid to blow which is very unlike me. Infact, im not sure I've ever spent that much on myself in one go in my life (except on holidays/cars obviously). I am excited about that. Any ideas for what things i should buy? What's the fashion at the moment? Need some nice warm stuff for my trip to Prague in December.....
I am looking forward to the three days but i am worried about points. Can i do Chinese on Friday (plus a couple of drinks - not too many as driving to Birmingham at 10 on sat), bella Italia on sat and big night drinking on my 49 weeklies plus whatever i can save from my dailies? I think Friday and Saturday before dinner will have to be lean days points wise. Poached eggs keep me going for ages so that will be a plan....

Anyway.

I updated Friday so here is what i ate on Saturday and Sunday.

(already forgotten what weeklies I've used so will add those on the end. Ooops.)

Saturday

Breakfast

Crackers - 3pp
Cheese - 2pp
Ww fromage frais - 1pp

Total: 6pp

Lunch

Chicken noodles - 8pp
Veggies - 0pp
Banana - 0pp

Total: 8pp

Dinner

Chilli - 5pp
Rice - 6pp

Total: 11pp

Candysticks - 2pp
M and m's - 4pp

Grand total: 31/29
Weeklies used: 2

Sunday

Breakfast

Petit pain - 3pp
Philadelphia - 1pp
Options - 1pp

Total: 5pp

Lunch

Warby thins mini pizzas with ham and mushrooms - 6pp
Curly wurly - 3pp
Lolly - 1pp

Total: 10pp

Dinner

Ww Spanish chicken meal - 8pp
(ok but really not great)
Large flat mushroom with blue.cheese - 3pp
Ww choc bar - 2pp

Total: 13pp

2 yorkshire puddings - 2pp
(seriously, new favorite snack)

Grand total: 30/29
Weeklies used: 1

Weeklies used: 12/49.

On Friday i had a sherbert dipdap and some ww cookies (i think) so adding 4 weeklies on for those too.

Oooo enjoy your time off and ur Birthday weekend!! U can do that on 49! Look at EOG and plan meals then use spares on drink cx

Thanks Carly.

Went home to see my family yesterday, my mum and dad took me out for dinner and then i went to see my sister and neice after.
I used a few of my weeklies on dinner as i haven't used all that many this week. Didn't have dessert though, just an espresso.

Anyway, yesterday.

Breakfast

2 belvita - 3pp
Pear - 0pp

Total: 3pp

Lunch

Warby mini pizzas (as Sunday) - 6pp
Ham - 1pp
Wine gums - 1pp

Dinner

Garlic bread - 3pp (had sprinkle of cheese on it)
Chicken wings - 2pp
Jalapeno poppers x 2 - 7pp

Chicken, sausage and prawn jumbayla - 20pp ???
Chicken - 3
Sausage - 3
Prawns - 1
Peas - 1
Rice - 8
Other bits - 4

Total: 32pp

Grand total: 42/29
Weeklies used: 13pp
Total weeklies used: 25/49

anj_i_am said:
Thanks Carly.

Went home to see my family yesterday, my mum and dad took me out for dinner and then i went to see my sister and neice after.
I used a few of my weeklies on dinner as i haven't used all that many this week. Didn't have dessert though, just an espresso.

Anyway, yesterday.

Breakfast

2 belvita - 3pp
Pear - 0pp

Lunch

Warby mini pizzas (as Sunday) - 6pp
Ham - 1pp
Wine gums - 1pp

Dinner

Garlic bread - 3pp (had sprinkle of cheese on it)
Chicken wings - 2pp
Jalapeno poppers x 2 - 7pp

Chicken, sausage and prawn jumbayla - 20pp ???
Chicken - 3
Sausage - 3
Prawns - 1
Peas - 1
Rice - 8
Other bits - 4

Total: 32pp

Grand total: 42/29
Weeklies used: 13pp
Total weeklies used: 25/49

Love jalapeños!! Hope you enjoyed your meal it's sounds so yum! Just what I would have prob chosen!

Yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy x

Feeling shitty. I am not a nice person. :(

What's up Anj? :( Hope nothing too serious. Birthday plans sounds fab. If it was me I would have the weekend off, but that is why you lose every week and i don't! :) If anyone can stay 100% with all that, you can. But if you do feel like you want a day off, let yourself. You are practically the only person on here who is ALWAYS 100%..You know you'll get back on track after and your birthday only comes once a year! :)
Enjoy your shopping, i haven't been in ages but bet there's loads of nice jumpers and stuff out :) xxx

U are a fabulous, wonderful, kind, inspirational, friendly, super duper person and don't u forget it!!!!!! Xxxxxx

Sorry guys. Im feeling sorry for myself. Im getting a cold so have mental sinus pain and im sad because i got it into my head that i needed brown hair again so now my beautiful red hair is gone and i miss it! I know that its only hair and i can change it back but i look so crap with brown hair. What was i thinking? And now i am depressed about my birthday too. Im very almost 28 and still in the same place as i was at 22. I need to sort my life out.

Hugs petal! Don't panic just dye it bk :) and have an amazing birthday :D xxx

Hope u had a fan birthday! Missing u x

Hi ladies. Sorry for prolonged absence, I have been busy being poorly and also hungover.

Thank you so much for birthday wishes. I have had a great one this year, not least because on my shopping trip I got an absolutely gorgeous green polka dot dress in a slinky size 12 and I also got chatted up by a ridiculously hot man! Hurrah!

I will update for the past 5 days I think it is soonly. I am pretty sure I didn't go over my weeklies (had to estimate chinese points but think I got it right) but I'm very close to them (45 used I think). Scales at the mo are showing a gain of about 1.5lb but I still have today and tomorrow (and thursday before wi) to pull it back.

Speak to you soon.
Anj xx

Hiya I've been away and forgot to wish you happy birthday before I went. So Happy belated birthday wishes xxxxxx

Also am in awe that you managed to stay in weeklies with it being your birthday. I would have ate my body weight in cake if it'd been mine. Fair play to you, you really deserve a big loss. xxxxx(((birthday hugs)))

Right
apparently I haven't updated food diary since monday. oh dear. I have pretty much kept a list of what I've eaten elsewhere though so I will start with last Tuesday

Breakfast

2 belvita - 3pp

Lunch

Sandwich - 5pp
Snack a jacks - 2pp
Maoam - 1pp
Reeces cup - 2pp
Pear - 0pp

Total: 10pp

Dinner

Fajitas - 16pp