looking for inspiration

janey6983

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in ages, but I'm stuck I've lost over seven stone in slimming world in the last eighteen months. But I feel stuck! I still have another seven stone to go but I think I'm having a crisis of confidence, I need to believe this is possible while following slimming world. I go to class but there really isn't anyone who has lost loads of weight. My consultant is trying to fond someone willing to tell me thier story who has lost more than ten stone but she's struggling is there anyone out there who can help??

I only seem to post to show off but it definately is possible. I know exactly what you mean though - no-one else at my class has lost more than four and a half stone (though that is great before anyone replies). Just look at it this way - why should whatever has worked so far suddenly stop working. Seven stone is indeed fantastic and look at how far you have gone and worry less about how far there is to go

Twice you truly are an inspiration!! wow! Feel like I wanna pick you're brains ! I know what you mean about the whole only post to show off thing it can feel a little like that.

I'm sure you must have reached a point somewhere along you're journey where you wondered if you could do it. What got you moving again what made you keep going. I suppose it just feels so long to go. Such a big hill to climb I feel like I've already lost loads yet I'm only where alot of people start thier journey.

If you don't mind me asking how long did it take you to reach goal??

If nothing else you've proven to me it can be done.

Thank you.
xx

I can remember when I got down to 20 stone and I was just so damn happy but as you say that was a weight that most of the people at class could not even imagine. I lost it really quickly - 10 months - and found my biggest motivation was that it kept working for me. If you have any questions just reply - us "biggies" (and I know in my head I always will be) need to stick together

hun u have done so well pls don't let it slip now i know its not the same amount of weight but i get stuck at 2 stone every time and give up and put it back on and more everytime i give up.
give your self a break hun relax stop thinging i need to lose weigh and just concerntrate on maintaining for alittle while and u will probably find u will start losing again and get your head into it. but one thing u may find is when u eat something u shouldn't u won't say oh well todays done and eat more u shouldn't u will just carry on as if u haven't eat.
imagine what weight u would be if u only lost a lb a week by summer then maybe it will take some pressure off u.

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in ages, but I'm stuck I've lost over seven stone in slimming world in the last eighteen months. But I feel stuck! I still have another seven stone to go but I think I'm having a crisis of confidence, I need to believe this is possible while following slimming world. I go to class but there really isn't anyone who has lost loads of weight. My consultant is trying to fond someone willing to tell me thier story who has lost more than ten stone but she's struggling is there anyone out there who can help??

You already know someone who has lost loads of weight. YOU!!!! You don't need anyone else - you just need to give yourself the credit for what you have done.

Back