Looking for Lipotrim Buddy

And yes this is my first attempt. I'm not planning on coming bk on lool. I'm going to make a food plan for afterwards and a healthy one at that

Thank you Minimins!! Fingers crossed for your weigh in days.

Keep strong!

No Debbie no pains like that for me. Are you having them? If you are you should see your GP straight away!! No diet should put your health at risk.

Hi everyone, i like the idea of buddying up with people, I started at 14st 6 and am due to weight in tomorrow (Wednesday)! Eeek. Dragged myself to the finish line. Its been so tough. Anyone out there with similar stats?

Ava
xxx

I cant beleive this weight loss. well done you !!!

Hiya Ava! fingers crossed for tomorrow, dont forget to post on here and let us know how you get on! When I am struggling I come on here and look at messages and reply to them and it really really does help!

Let me know how you get on Deb xx

Hi julie and fellow lipotrimmers, week 1 done and lost 10lbs bringing me to 13stone 10. 2 weeks until I see 12 something, cannot WAIT. How are you all doing on ur journey? Stick with it

Ava
xxx

Had to come off it Julie but this is not the end for me.. I will be sticking to a diet and exercising plenty. My goal is December to loose 2 stone. All the best Hun xx

Good Luck to you Deb, I am sure you will be successful!!

Ava, thats fantastic, well done!!!Weigh day is fabulous when you know youve been 100%

Thanks Julie, i cheated after weigh in but im back on it 100% and hopefully i wont have done too much damage by next week. How are you getting on dear?
xxx

Ava
Your 'cheat' s over and done with, so just get back on 100% and you will be fine!!
I have a day at Chester Races at end of June, so that is my first planned 'cheat' . I am trying to be 100% till then!!
On week 2 now and the hunger has gone, just the desire to eat remains a challenge, but coming on here at problematic time really helps!!

Hiya Toddshar
This site is fab and a really great support. Get through the first week and things will be easier!!!
Let me know how you are doing!

Thanks julie, its tough sticking to it, im craving food so know exactly how u feel. My mam and aunt wont let me eat, theyre so supportive. It spurs me on. Im hungry and cold but looking forward to getting back into ketosis. Excellent ur sticking to it until ur cheat day, ull look a million dollars, it will be so worth it. Keep up the good work doll.

xxx

Back