Looking for Lipotrim Buddy

Good luck Amanda and keep checking this forum, this is my first week and any time I wanted food I came on here for support. Its a great site

hi all im going to go to the pharmacy tomorow first thing to pick up my first weeks supply.i have been doin slim n save since monday but the bars are too yummy so end up eating too many.ive still lost 3.75lbs since monday but i really want to lose as much as possible before my holiday.I may only do a month on LT and then switch back just because it is coming out of anything i save for spending money and as its trip to disney with two kids and two weeks in spain im gonna need as much as poss.im just worried that i wont like the shakes compared to sns.i did Lt 2 times before and never made it past the first day but as i have been doing sns on and off since fed at least im used to eating less.just hope i get a nice person at the chemist. good luck everyone xxxx

Amanda
As others have said just keep coming on here for support, its hard but teh results make it worth while!

weighed in two days early coz I have a frnatic weekend ahead with 2 patries and a christening.

Scared stiff I wont stay strong!!

Anyway,fabulous loss given 2 days early.

If I do cave over teh weekend I will write it off and get back on track asap

Hows everyone doing?

4 stone 8lbs in 8 weeks hiccup?!! Woah that's incredible! How much have you got to lose? Are you doing exercise? GL for the weekend Julie that's going to be hard going! :)

Hello jo jo, goodluck and we are all here for you!!

Welcome jojo, how are u finding it? Whats ur starting and goal weights, its always nice to buddy up with people that have similar statistics i find. You should populate ur signature. Im on day 5 of a restart and sticking with it.

Ava
xxx

Jo Jo
Good Luck and let us know how you get on!!

Ava
Good luck with you restart!!

I managed to stay strong at weekend, but ended up cheating on Monday (3 teenage kids, its enough to drive you to drink never mind food). Anyway, we will see what Monday brings.

Good Luck everyone and dont forget to post your losses!!

Thx julie! Im on Day 7 of my restart and week 3, its confusing! I stood on the scales this morning and weighed in at 13stone 5 which is over a stone off. Im delighted! Proper weigh in on Tuesday, I cant wait! How are u getting on doll?

xxx

Hiya Ava,
All going OK here thanks, been 100% since Monday night so hoping for damage limitation come weigh day Monday morning!!
I find the weekends really difficult on this diet as everything social seems about eating and drinking!!

I have a planned break next weekend as we are going to Chester Races, but after that I need to get back on it 100% as I have an operation on 10th August and need to lose as much as possible before then.

How are you getting on?

Here's another buddy for you!!!!! I'm starting LT tomorrow and think I'm gonna need all the support I can get..................Keep in touch. XXXX

Back