Looking for Lipotrim Buddy

Kelpz, Good luck with your first weigh in!!

Claire, Good luck with your first week!!PS I love Poole & Dorset, beautiful part of the country

Toddshah, what a loss thats fantastic!!

XXJojoxx, how are you doing?

Weighed in this morning, and 3.5lbs off! Made up with that as had a blip last monday night after naughty teenager troubles!! Anyway will be weighing in on Saturday this week as I am at the Chester Races that day and am having a day off, cant wait!!

Good Luck everyone and keep comng on here if you are struggling!!

Finding it ard today,it was my daughters birthday so lots cake ect around...weigh in tommoro xx

Surprisingly I've been ok today, even though all my work colleagues have been eating all day & chatting about what's for tea :( good luck for weigh in jojo xx

Kelpz, good for you staying strong. Whens your weigh in?

xxJoJoxx, Good luck for tomorrow and dont forget to let us know how you get on

Have you not told your work colleagues kelz? Ive told all the girls around me and they're being really good although one started talking about making her daughter a chocolate cake at the weekend and I shouted 'ill stop you right there'!!!!! (sorry for mentioning the c word!!) keep strong!! :) :)

week 1 -

yeah i have told them jeni, thing is its a typical convo at work so guess i have to deal with it!! feel quite positive this evening...got my eastenders & corrie to keep me occupied :) xx

Yeh in our office to!! Hopefully won't be to long until it doesn't bother us to much! Yay for soaps! And here! :)

week 1 -

Hiya Clare, doing OK thank you 26.5 lbs in four weeks, so really thrilled. How are you getting on?

Hi everyone had my first weigh in today and lost14ib:) xxhow you all getting on,I'm missing food!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxjojoxx, you go girl, thats fantastic! How did you feel when you found out how much you had lost!!

It's my first day today, I weigh 14st 4 & I want to lose 2 stones but I only got 5 weeks before I go on re feed as I am off on holiday for a week in 6 weeks. Do you reckon that is a reasonable target? I would appreciate a buddy please :)

Hi chan81 . It's been hard first week,but so worth it:) you could lose that in 5weeks xx

Back