looking for some advice pretty please :)

kat90

okay so iv been on lipotrim for 5 weeks now just started week six on tuesday,am looking for any tips that have worked for people on fighting the sag as the issue is staarting and i want to start dealing with it that this point,i know that toneing excersizing is the way to go,but which ones target which areas lol (daft i know) but if you dont ask you dont find out aye,thanks in advance and id be very greatfull to hear all your pearls of wisdom on this one..also how do i get a ticker :eek:

jeeze i can tell im tired iv written aload of gobbledy goop,,im apologise for my horrific typeing up there lol makes no sense!

I'm going for the normal sit-ups for my stomach. I'm building up how many I'm doing every day. Push ups. And I'm using small weights for my arms. I'm also doing aerobics to try and speed up my weight loss.

I think it really depends on what areas you want to tone, youtube has loads of really good exercise videos- if you search for ''tummy toning'' or whichever you want loads should pop up.

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
Also, here's a link to tickerfactory. I think they do good ones. :D

it will depend on how much exercise you have done in the past also if you overdo it on this diet too early you really pay the price and feel shattered (been there done it learnt my mistake lol) best exercise I always find to start with is swimming as it is gentle but works out your whole body the other recommendation I would give is maybe invest in a wii or a gym membership as exercise should not be under taken lightly esp on a low calorie diet sorry to sound a bit preachy its just I know how awful I felt when I pushed myself too far too quickly and forgot how unfit I had become x

If you cant afford either of those options (unfortunately money can be tight) maybe you could try walking(i walk every where possible) or (i personally ) use you tube. Type in toneing exercises also my friend bought a weight that has a shake in it she says she thinks they fab. I have yet to purchase one. But above post is right what ever you choose to do do it slowly as you can feel faint tired after all you havent much cals to burn.

thanks for the advice i was looking at getting one of thooose shaker weights so glad to hear that they a good investment,i do alot of walking everyday to so i hope that itl go somewhere towards helping :)

The first time I did LT a few weeks back, I had some serious DIY to do, 8 hours of back to back painting killed me. Still have half a house to paint so did about 1 hour burst yesterday while constantly sipping water so as not to get over tired.

As we are on only about 400 calories a day to keep us functioning, heavy exercise or extra activity will probably break our resolve so best to keep a little bit active with walking, a bit of extra cleaning or gardening

best of luck

xxx

Back