1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for some help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nikkimartins, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. nikkimartins

nikkimartins Member

Hi! Im new to here, i joined SW last january and i lost 3 1/2 stone before the june and then after the june it all started piling back on, i perservered until the october but then everyone suddenly said it could of been caused by my implant i had fitted in the feb. I had that removed beginning of november, i was slack over xmas but 1st week of jan i lost 9lbs! But i havent lost anything since! I am 100% on the diet, perfect food diaries every week, low syns etc.. my SW consultant suggested up the syns so i did this week and still nothing. Anyone else been in this situation? I work full time and am a full time mum, i excercise when i can with the kids but dont have time to get to the gym or anything!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Are you drinking enough water? What about superfree- try upping that? or maybe do a speed challenge (5-10 DIFFERENT speed foods a day)?
  4. nikkimartins

nikkimartins Member

ummm, i drink a lot in a day a variety of coffee, tea, diet drinks and sf squash, usually its 1 or 2 coffees in the morning, around 2 pints of squash till lunch, diet fizzy at lunch, 2 pints squash afternoon and a tea and then squash in the evening lol! Breakfast is loads of ss berries etc with mullerlight and i always do a plate of veg in the evening!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.