Looking for some new reads

loopyrach

I all I'm just finishing up reading the 50 shades book and I'm going way on holiday soon, does any one have some ideas on what I could put on my kindle?????

Thanks
X

Have u read all 3 of the 50 Shades?

If u have, depending what you're idea of a holiday read is but I like a bit of easy reading and trash. Would recommend all of the I heart series, anything by Katie Price or Katie Agnew.

loopyrach said:
Yea I have read all 3 books.
I love a good girly book but am
Open to anything.

Then definitely what I mentioned above. If u have a kindle check out some of thr freebies, ive read quite a few

If you want something a bit more gripping try something by Martina Cole. Another favourite of mine is Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella, its not like her shopahollic series, it made me lol alot.

Oooooo and also girly anything by Dorothy Koomson, Marshmallows for Breakfast and My Best Friend's girl are particular faves of mine!

My favourite light reads are the mortal instrument series by Cassandra Clare , or the fallen series (Lauren Kate) they are quite similar to twilight that kinda thing, I enjoyed the shopaholic series (sophie kinsella) aswell they are a really easy read, she also done one called can you keep a secret? That was my favourite of hers!

Also depends what you like?! x

For something a bit different to the run of the mill stuff, you might enjoy Gail Carriger's Parasol Protectorate series which starts with Soulless. It's quite quirky and funny and a very good story too and well written in my view. I don't generally like vampires, werewolves and whatnot, but these books are great! :)

I would recommend Tasmina Perry Gold Diggers or Daddy's Girls. I also recently read Sheila O'Flanaghans latest All For You. Anything by Patricia Scanlan. Hope this gives you some ideas
X

Then definitely what I mentioned above. If u have a kindle check out some of thr freebies, ive read quite a few

If you want something a bit more gripping try something by Martina Cole. Another favourite of mine is Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella, its not like her shopahollic series, it made me lol alot.

Oooooo and also girly anything by Dorothy Koomson, Marshmallows for Breakfast and My Best Friend's girl are particular faves of mine!

gotta agree with you - dorothy koomson is great. ive read marshmallows for breakfast which is good, and im currently reading the other wife (think its called that?!) but the best one shes done i think is "the ice cream girls" i was gripped to it all the way through the book - u just have to get through the first few chapters of girlyness lol xxx

I have never read a chick lit, girly book I always go for crime murder thrillers, true stories etc can someone recommend an author to start with. Thanks

how about cormac mcarthy? dont know if ive spelt that quite right but my oh likes darker stuff and he says hes great. hes done "the road" and cant remember the names of any others but theyre all meant to be well written
ive also just read dorothy koomsons new book the rose petal beach which was good, not as good as her others tho xxxx

you are welcome , yeah let me know :) xxx

Loving all these book choices, I've read some and going to look up the others :)
Cecilia Ahern books are a good girl ready as well :)
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes is sooo good and A Game of Thrones is a really good read, only read the first one so far as me and hubby are waiting to watch the 2nd season together first :p

I quite enjoyed reading The Hunger Games books as well :)

Best book I've read in while def is BEfore I go to SLeep' brilliant brilliant read
Can't remember who it's by as I have lent it out to loads a people!

i like the original sinners: the red and white years by Tiffany Reizs
Its a series of 8 books they are:
The Siren Read
The Angel Read
The Prince Read
The Misstress Read
not out yet
The Saint
The King
untitled
The Sinner

there are also other books associated with them
The Gift Read
Submit to desire Read
Little red riding crop ​Read

Really enjoying Nicholas sparks collection just finished reading the notebook - so sad x

Back