Looking for teen CDers

Festival Fairy...why dont you wear a non - underwired Bra under your swimsuit? I often do as my son (3) tends to hang of my suit at the front..saves embarassment when he does that and also feel more confident with a bra underneath!

mmmm dont think i have one i might have a look tonight if not ill just jump in quick ha ha x

I'm in North London, the surgeon I'm going to see is apparently really good, he was recommended by a family friend whos a top class surgeon(not plastic unfortunatley!) so I'm lucky he does nhs as well as private!

As for the empty sacks for boobs everyone-join the club, mine are like pancakes!!!
I want an uplift with implants, not huge i.e jordan or jodie marsh style but probably a nice D cup, at my biggest I was about a 44E and I'm not a 36D(but theres hardly any tissue there, think the only reason I'm a D is because of all the skin)

And bio oil is supposed to be very good but I am way past the point where creams or oils are going to work, once skin is stretched to that degree exercise and creams cease to have much effect-surgery is my only option, arghhhhhh I'm just about to leave for the appt, hope it goes well!! I'll post once I'm back.

Fingers crossed everyone!!!

xxxxxxx

hey hun! im 17, 18 on july 4th. My skin is going back to "normal" but slowly, and iv had a baby! So far iv lost 4st in 2mths! still for 7st to go.

Im here if u want to chat x

have you found the skin does recover then Kimmie, cos i'm sooo scared of excess skin

well i'm a 38HH and at my thinnest when i was 17 was a 34DD, so i'm not hoping out for a small size.

and i have never had perky boobs, so i have no idea what to expect as they shrink...

abz xx

i had my boobs measured yday, i was a 48d/e im now a 40c =[ =[

to be honest they usually roll their eyes and move on i would imagine. we seem to like griping about boobs :D

abz xx

Back