Looking for that energy people talk about

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Smallerme, 18 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    So who's got mine, own up? I am have never been so knackered as I am on this diet. Energy wise I feel like I'm existed on the 600kcal, I could sleep all the time. I went up to bed before 8pm last night, went to sleep around 10ish and if it wasn't for having to get up and ready to look after the kids I could happily go back to sleep.

Anyone else just shattered all the time? Off to make a big, steaming pot of coffee to wake me up.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missjam

missjam Full Member

i finish work at six and am in bed for quater to seven... then wake up at six for work again... long days.
  4. Chunky Madwife

Chunky Madwife Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS
    I'm just lazy. I could sleep all day everyday if left to my own devices.

But I did feel that I had more energy once ketosis kicked in. NOt much, but definitely more.

Sorry, not much help am I?

Maybe try an add a meal? I felt better for my AAM week, and still lost 5lb that week. Maybe you just need a wee boost.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.