Looking forward to a night out…finally!!

Bethuk1

There's a works party next month and I've always dreaded them in the past…I always ended up getting ready, feeling really good about how I looked and then every time I would catch myself in the mirror I'd gradually feel more and more down about myself until I'd finally end up in tears not wanting to go out anymore! :( but today I pulled out some of my old dresses and they slipped on so easily and I even have the hint of some collar bones!! OMG lol and I actually looked good if I say so myself! :)

It's so worth the hard work just to feel this good about myself :)

Roll on next month :D:D:D although I will have to come off CD for a night..a really need a good drink after 15 months sober! whoop whoop!!

aw beth your profile pic is fab ''look at those pins you look amazing hun very well done CD is brill

aw beth your profile pic is fab ''look at those pins you look amazing hun very well done CD is brill

Aww thanks Hun, I've finally embraced my legs after hiding them for years! I looked at myself naked recently I realised even though I've put on so much weight in the last few years I still haven't got any cellulite! it's time to be proud lol :D

CD is brill! X

Back