Looking forward to a night out…finally!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bethuk1, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    There's a works party next month and I've always dreaded them in the past…I always ended up getting ready, feeling really good about how I looked and then every time I would catch myself in the mirror I'd gradually feel more and more down about myself until I'd finally end up in tears not wanting to go out anymore! :( but today I pulled out some of my old dresses and they slipped on so easily and I even have the hint of some collar bones!! OMG lol and I actually looked good if I say so myself! :)

It's so worth the hard work just to feel this good about myself :)

Roll on next month :D:D:D although I will have to come off CD for a night..a really need a good drink after 15 months sober! whoop whoop!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    aw beth your profile pic is fab ''look at those pins you look amazing hun very well done CD is brill

4. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Aww thanks Hun, I've finally embraced my legs after hiding them for years! I looked at myself naked recently I realised even though I've put on so much weight in the last few years I still haven't got any cellulite! it's time to be proud lol :D

CD is brill! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.