Looking forward to my weekend away!!

welcome back irish, glad you had a fabby time and enjoyed yourself! :)

I hope you get your gain off too and your tfr stint will be here before you know it woman! :giggle: xxx

I know! I'm nervous, yet looking forward to it? Is that weird? I really want to get under the ten-stone mark to give myself a bit of lee-way when I return to maintenance? You're doing brilliantly back on it- I hope I'm half as successful!!

Im sure you will be irish :)
I was excited too - i love being on tfr and again, dont want it to end but we know we cant live on the shakes forever! :sigh: LOL
Good idea about giving yourself a bit of leeway as our weight fluctuates alot doesnt it - wish it bloody didnt! lol xx

Hi Irish,
well done on the under 18's and Kerry won the All Ireland seniors so both of us are happy then.
Glad you had a good time, sorry about the weight gain, what is it about it going on so bl***y fast and coming off so slow!!! Well slow off TFR anyway!
Hope you have a good week and address those few pounds by the next weigh in.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

10st 11lbs this morning, so its going...slowly but surely I hope!

Off for more water...! LOL!

Hi Irish

Glad you had a lovely weekend away and sometimes just letting our hair down and not worrying about what we eat is good for us. Seems it is starting to come off anyway, so no worries there - eh!

How long are you going to stay on TFR for? Is it just a few weeks until you finish your shakes or is it till you get to goal? I am sure you have posted somewhere to say, but cant remember.

I have 3wks tfr shakes and 1wk maintenence. You may have read that I'm doing it this time on the QT, so there may be the odd day where I 'have' to have a meal, but will try my damnest to make it low/no carb to try to limit any damage? So I will do it for as long as the shakes last and see how close to goal I can get? Then the real battle will commence- long-term maintenence! LOL!

10st 10lbs this morning...getting there! 8 days until TFR again...

ah yes, I remember now you saying that you didnt want DH to know :)...I think if you stick to low carb meals when the occasion arises you should be fine.

It wont be long in coming around that is for sure.

You are starting to lose it again anyway, even with LT, so well done!!!

Back